pray please... and please only reply if the Lord speaks to you :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

guidingfaith13

Hey my name is Erica, im 22 years old!! i Have complete faith that the Lord has a Husband for me! for years i have been praying that he will give me the Name of my husband so that ill i have peace that he has one for me and be content in waiting for his timing. However ive been praying also that the Lord will soon show me who he is (my husband) and also that he may show me through some one else!! So im asking if the right person reads this and you know his name or if the Lord tells you upon reading this that you will tell me whatever the Lord has for me that he has shown to you!! I thank you soo much for your time and following the Lord's Voice for my sake!! Prays will be so appreciative, Love in Him, Erica <3

D

Dalisa

Hey my name is Erica, im 22 years old!! i Have complete faith that the Lord has a Husband for me! for years i have been praying that he will give me the Name of my husband so that ill i have peace that he has one for me and be content in waiting for his timing. However ive been praying also that the Lord will soon show me who he is (my husband) and also that he may show me through some one else!! So im asking if the right person reads this and you know his name or if the Lord tells you upon reading this that you will tell me whatever the Lord has for me that he has shown to you!! I thank you soo much for your time and following the Lord's Voice for my sake!! Prays will be so appreciative, Love in Him, Erica <3
Hello Erica,

And the LORD answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain tablets, and run with it
For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

◄ Habakkuk 2:2

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you in Jesus's name for the answers you seek. :)

God bless
pickles

stefen

Jun 14, 2013
What a condition it is?? We should reply only God speaks?? Yeah God spoke to me though his words from Bible to convey this message through His life example on this earth.

When Jesus finished his 40 days fasting in wilderness, satan asked to convert the stone to bread. But Jesus refused to do so. He said, Human will not live only with bread, but with every word comes out of God's mouth. Here you can take this stone as worldly instant relationship. Which looks shining with Good shape. Which can be easily taken for that hungry. You are in this situation now. You are hungry. But don't fall in the instant relationship which may looks fine at that moment at this hunger. Read out the stories in the christian family forum in this same site. The very small mistakes made their future questionable.

Get matured first. If you are reached that level. You will not post these type of posts. And Its your life. You have to pray for it. Wait and seek God.

If some culprit comes and says that, God spoke to him that your future husband name is some daniel, gabriel..! Will you go ahead and marry him?

Even if you cry after that, your fresh life will not come back. Study proverbs in the Bible, new testament books in the Bible. May holy spirit guide you to find a right partner. Be blessed.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
I agree, you could be misled

Sep 8, 2012
Don't worry about it.

You'll know when you know.

- All in God's timing. - (I know you don't want to hear that, but it's the truth)