Pray please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Crazy4GODword

Well I'm a teenager in a fighting life right now. I will share personal stuff and please hear me. I have been with my girl for quite a long time and lately I have been blocking everyone in my life except her (including my family). Well that was my fault, it has been going on for months. Well my mom finally gave up on me, she no longer wants me and doesn't support me anymore. She wants to put me in a mental help place and she wants me to not talk to my girlfriend for 2 weeks. I think she's trying to ruin me. I keep telling her I will try to change and stop and that I will start now, I kept begging her....well she kept telling me I can't no longer I'm to tired of you. She kickin me out. I wanna be honest I have been going astray. Reason cuz I'm going thro a depression state, I didnt wanna tell her that I'm depressed is such a way or else she would get me more mental help. I feel so broken that my own mother does no longer feel for me anymore. I need as much praying as possible, I need God so bad. I don't know where to go in life, I'm just one of those teens who are forever forgotten in a life like this. Please pray my brothers and sister.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Father thank you for softening his mothers heart. Thank you for joy in this family and restoration,
Thank you for letting him feel your loving presence through this storm, turn this all around for your
glory Father
In Jesus name amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Your mom has not forgotten you, sometimes moms get tired and simply dont know what to do anymore.
You and your mom, and all your needs, are in my prayers in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh, for all healing, care, streangth, understanding and His perfect love to fill your life.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Pickles has got this one right about moms, dear child. Especially as we reach the age when we enter pre-menopause, we not only get tired, but we can get overly emotional and react out of those feelings in a knee jerk sort of way. :( If we feel like we have tried and tried to reach out to our kiddos and they don't respond...we can lose sight of logic for a while. We also can simply become afraid for you. I am sorrowful to say I have done this with my own kiddos, too.
But (and it's a really big but) the LORD is so much bigger than one little mama! Don't doubt for a moment He will have His will done in your life! (I say "your life", but we know it isn't really yours or mine--our lives belong to Him. :) )
I have prayed for you; I will pray for you. My guess is if someone had suggested to you a month ago that you would feel the way you do now about your feelings and actions then, you would have thought they were crazy. But just as the Lord has done a great work in your heart, I ask Him to do one in your mom's heart, too. Try not to be afraid or angry, little brother. If I may, I would ask you to read some of the Psalms. I think the Lord wrote them to us not only for instruction, but for so much comfort, too. ♥
love,
ellie

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the defense of my life; Whom shall I dread? Psalm 27:1
For my father and my mother have forsaken me, But the LORD will take me up. Psalm 27:10
I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
Psalm 27:13
Wait for the LORD; Be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the LORD.
Psalm 27:14
Isaiah 25:9

Last edited:
S

shekaniah

Praying with the heart of a mom for you and your situation.
God Bless you all and give you peace, healing and wisdom...
In Jesus Name, Amen

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be praying for you bro.
Although I may not know why she said you must not talk to your girlfriend for some time, I suggest you do so, not because she is trying to ruin you, but she may be trying to teach you something. Just be meek and see how it goes plus Ephesians 6:1 and Colosians 3:20 say obey your parents :)
The bible says in Romans that all things work together for good to those who love the Lord to those who are called by His purpose, to those who are called by Him. Just put Him first and hold on to Him, He will see you though all hard and depressing times.
God bless you

I

Icantstoplovinghim

Prayer sent up for you god bless you

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God in heaven, please turn your eyes to this family in grace and mercy. Help them come together with respect for each other. Please help them talk out their needs and desires for each other. Lord as this child of yours walks through this valley of darkness let him feel your presents around him. Help him to focus on your many promises of who he is in you and the love you have for him. LORD, teach him to walk in your ways and bring joy , kindness , hope , and understanding into his life In Yeshua’s Holy name I pray amen.

C

CB55

Know that he is with you to guide and direct you. know that you are loved and that he will never forsake you if you need any of us please reach out and pm or get on chat. you are loved by your brothers and sisters in christ

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for strength and guidance for from the Holy Spirit. Praying that you will see Him working in your life :)

Yes, moms aren't perfect ;) . Praying for her heart to be softened toward you and that you will also have your heart softened toward her.

Do you think you need some counseling? I think everybody would benefit from counseling :) . Don't we all need someone to share our burdens with and an objective viewpoint to maybe give us some good guidance? Don't let pride keep you from seeking help :)

Have you asked Jesus Christ into your heart? God will lead you into a REALLY good place (here on earth) when you turn to Him sincerely and honestly :)