Pray that I RETURN to The Lord

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JAYKDCONNECT

At this point in my life the devil has a grip I would say, however, I am saved it's just I need to return to The Lord. PLEASE pray for me.

S

sureshjames

Devil has no power over you
your way of thinking will give the foothold to the devil
change your way of thinking first
you will return to the Lord
have faith in God
with out faith any prayers also in vain
if we pray for you and you dont have faith prayers are still in vain
try to change your mind have faith

J

ji

At this point in my life the devil has a grip I would say, however, I am saved it's just I need to return to The Lord. PLEASE pray for me.
No harm will come to those who are in Christ.If you have been saved sometime in your life,you are freed indeed.The battles that come afterwards doesn't count because blood of Jesus covers over you.It's whether you believe or not,whether you are afraid of the devil or not.But also need to consider some of the things that you should be careful about.It's not a big deal. Practice makes perfect.Don't look at failures.
Devil has no power over you
your way of thinking will give the foothold to the devil
change your way of thinking first
you will return to the Lord
have faith in God
with out faith any prayers also in vain
if we pray for you and you dont have faith prayers are still in vain
try to change your mind have faith
Take that advice.If you fail try gain.Ask God to lead you and give solution if its more than you can take.He will pull you out.Make a practice to pray everyday.Its like you put yourself on Holy-fire so that devil cannot touch you.Failed one time doesn't matter.Try again.Does the devil rest to relax himself?No.But we can.We can rest in the Lord God Jesus.When we fail,devil gets the pass to enter our life and, ruin our peace and growth.
Stay in God.Resist the devil and he will flee like a dog with tail behind legs.

I will pray.But you should have the desire and you should pray more.Others can assist.God has his time.There is a Holy scripture verse that mentions God's people to have patience because he is taking time to remove obstacles.But if you read Holy bible you will get the idea.If you want exact scripture portion,please do ask.
God Bless:)

Note:I am not all perfect,but i know where to run to.People cannot help where God can.If you are a saved,you have every privilege in Christ to cast out devil from your presence.Use it,scratch the lucky coupon and win God's blessings right away.:).Also go to a fellowship.Spiritual warfare is many times more easier when you worship and pray in a fellowship.Because there are so many strong people of God.That's why,and in future you can be a blessing for others like you(situation you went through).You might not know them,but Holy Spirit will take care of things there when you pray with others.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
I've discovered one thing about the devil - you can tell how powerful one could be in the kingdom of God by how hard the devil works to hold them under. Take his affliction upon you as a sign of how much he does not want you to return to Christ. And stick that sign back in his face by doing it. And remember in the end, even though the devil might be able to defeat you, he can't defeat Christ in you, so your strength against him is moot. Every time he starts to hit you that you're weak, you tell him to go talk to your Supervisor about that.

satan, demons, in the Name of Jesus I command you bound and silenced, I command you to loose your grip and be cast off of Jay. Your days of afflicting her are over, and I pray the Blood of Christ wash over her to cleanse her of your evil hold on her flesh. Holy Spirit fall upon her, purging like a flood, to fill her with Your glory and return her to the flock. Angels minister and protect her, to bear her up in the face of satanic temptation. And I claim this all not in my name or power, but in the Name and Power of our Lord Jesus, that the bonds be broken true and faithfully and forever. Amen.

M

MTplainsman

Very excellent advice given here. Prayer said for you.

Tug on Jesus's robe and tell him to take care of the bully. God bless

J

JAYKDCONNECT

True advice. Well said.