Pray

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

loverofjesus27

For my friend Lin she gets carried away and calls me dork and stupid sometimes and its very annoying when she calls me that. What can i do?? Halp.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:6-7

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
You need to call your friend out and tell them to quit being a bully. If the name calling continues if you have a mutual friend you can involve them. Control your anger But remember hearing someone call you nasty names can have a devastating effect even if you don't realize it at the time. Matthew 18 if your brother or sister since go and point out their fault, just between the 2 of you. If they listen to you you have won them over But if they will not listen take 1 or 2 others along so that every matter may be established by the testimony of 2 or 3 witnesses. Do not let the evil one use this person to harm your mind and your self confidence. I will pray for you both

U

Ugly

Establish some boundaries for yourself. Read the book Boundaries by Townsend/Cloud.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Just let her know that you are not comfortable with her calling you names...maybe try to talk to her(only you and her) tell her...Lin...I've got something to tell you I hope you won't get mad...because you know Lin...whenever you call me those names...I feel not comfortable.. I know you don't mean it...but I am a uncomfortable hearing those words...thank you Lin and please you are dear to me and I appreciate you as my good friend :)

I'll pray that she will stop using those words ...

God bless you ❤

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord let you stop Lin from being rude to loverofjesus27, bless their friendship bloom. Give lin a loving, caring and understanding character. Bless both of them. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

For my friend Lin she gets carried away and calls me dork and stupid sometimes and its very annoying when she calls me that. What can i do?? Halp.
Maybe stop being a dork? You can start by spelling the word “help” correctly.

I hope this “helps”.

L

loverofjesus27

Banned for three weeks you are.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Maybe your friend does not know that this offends you. Letting
her know it hurts your feelings would be a good first step.

L

loverofjesus27

My “mod” by mark. Perfume says you’re banned temporarily.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I thought I was banned forever.
You left of your own free will. Unless you are a Calvinist, of course. If that is the case, then you did not have a choice, and God made you do it.

L

loverofjesus27

Thanks magenta.

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

You left of your own free will. Unless you are a Calvinist, of course. If that is the case, then you did not have a choice, and God made you do it.
I was not referring to this site.

L

loverofjesus27

Friend, they are hard to find.