PRAY4i SPOKEN WORD PRAYER PROJECT

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pray4i

1_pray_for_u.jpg

Pray4i started as the result of seeing many people struggle in their prayer life. Although many know 'how' to pray, many more struggle, feeling as though their prayers are not breaking through to God. All too often, people give up on prayer or only pray in emergencies.
Pray4i was designed to be a 'friend' who is on call 24/7 to pray 'for' and 'with' you. The prayers are for specific issues and are prayed on behalf of 'my friend'. Dramatically spoken, Biblically written and accompanied by impactful music, Pray4i prayers will make the listener know that they are not alone! Let Pray4i's powerful prayers impact your life. God promised that His Word will not go out void, so Pray4i prayers will accomplish what God intends in scripturally based prayers. Pray4i is a project that is long overdue! Join us by hitting 'LIKE' on Facebook to stay informed prior to our fundraising launch on kickstarter.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pray4i/199435163550314

X

xAlphaOmega

I love this idea. Hey you know, I am now realizing that the more you pray for others, the more blessings you recieve in your own life. The Lord is able to soften our hearts so that we become more sensitive to others and in return we see the blessings in our own lives more clearly. I believe that we also gain more knowledge of Him so we are able follow down the righteous path.