prayer for 20-er

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 11, 2011
Please p[ray with me for priscilla who has various medical problems and doctors on earth don't seem to have a solution. I know the Healer loves her, please agree in faith and prayer with me that she may shine forth Gods grace and mercy all the days of her life and that others are lifted up by her , seeing the fruit of the Spirit in her. May Gods Spirit lead you in further prayer for her, thankyou so much,
Martijn

C

Cheyenne

Heavenly Father we come to you asking on behalf of our sister in the Lord. We are asking for her healing here. It does not matter if no doctor on this earth can figure out, You, already have her diagnosis. And Lord we know that you are in the healing business, but if you so choose for Your own reasons to not heal, then Father we know that You will use this sickness for Your glory & for Your reasons. May You give her strength & hope through her valley, to the point even though she go through this valley that she think she is still on the mountain top! Bless & touch Priscilla in the way that You see fit here & that it all be used for Your glory & Your kingdom. In Jesus name we asketh, Amen & Amen!

F

FatnWeak

Dear Father in Heaven, we come together to lift up Priscilla in prayer for she is ill and you are the only one that can heal her. We ask for your grace and mercy so You may be willing to give her Your healing touch. Thank you Father for who You are, for what you have and continue to do for us, You are a Wonderful God. In the nameof Your Son Jesus we ask, Amen.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for her. God bless

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for her and praiseing Jesus for her.

God bless
pickles

W

woodl

Please p[ray with me for priscilla who has various medical problems and doctors on earth don't seem to have a solution. I know the Healer loves her, please agree in faith and prayer with me that she may shine forth Gods grace and mercy all the days of her life and that others are lifted up by her , seeing the fruit of the Spirit in her. May Gods Spirit lead you in further prayer for her, thankyou so much,
Martijn
Omighty God I lift up this family to you in a mighty way. The love and faith is in place. May your healing hand come down and touch this whole family. In the name of Jesus, amen,

W

woodl

Martijn
Olmighty God I lift up to you this whole family, touch them Lord in a mighty way. I pray for Priscilla Lord. I pray that you will give the doctors the wisdom to come up with a cure and give this family the curage to put it in your hands and to trust you no matter what. In the name of Jesus our Lord,amen.

S

shekaniah

Agreeing in prayer with my brothers and sisters in Jesus Name, Amen