Prayer for a healthy baby

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

Only-me-uk

Hello new friends

I am here to ask for you all to pray for my sister and her unborn baby. She recently had a scan and it was noticed that the baby's head shape may not be normal. The particular shape the technician noted has been associated with a number of untreatable chromosomal disorders and difficulties. My sister is due to have a more in depth scan to explore this further later this week.

Please could you all pray that the scan goes well and shows that the baby is healthy and without ailment or illness. Please also pray for my sister and her husband to get them through these next few days.

Thank you all in advance

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
Father God I thankyou for my sister only....thankyou for protecting her sister and her baby..
for keeping this family strong and baby in full health...for this pregnancy be a fullfilling
experiance and free from fears......I thank you in Jesus,s name...amen

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
its time for intense prayer, and faith upon the Lord, Lord Jesus, we pray for the Baby, you please form the baby, normal in the mothers womb, the report says there is so problem, but we pray to you Lord, that the Baby be normal, and it will be a testimony, and we all will thank you and magnify your name for this wonderful baby, bless the parents, and let everyone have hope upon you, In Jesus name, Amen

B

butterfly712

Lord Jesus,I'm praying for the baby,that the baby is healthy,and I'm praying for your family,in Lord Jesus name,amen.

K

kittycat7

Father I pray for this baby. Let this little one be strong and healthy and used for the kingdom of God in Jesus Name :) The Lord says,] "Even to your old age and gray hairs, I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you. — Isaiah 46:4