Prayer for a young woman

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

episcopotic

My car and three others were destroyed by an underage, unemployed woman driving drunk at 6 in the morning. She's done several tens of thousands of dollars worth of property damage, but no one was physically harmed. She lied to the police, tried to escape the scene. It is very bad.

My concern is this: she is part of a large Muslim family, who didn't know she'd ever had a drink. They moved here to escape religious persecution in Pakistan in the 80s and are very proud of their religious heritage. She has just gotten them all removed from car insurance. Her father in particular is very angry.

Please pray for mercy.

B

bobo

I have prayed xxx

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for all of you who were harmed, and also for this woman for all care and salvation.

God bless
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for her. God bless

P

psychomom

Indeed, Abba, we cry out for Your great mercy!
Please me with this poor young woman and her family. Thank You that no one was hurt by her. In that, you have already shown mercy. ♥

Influence her father, I pray, that his anger will be mitigated by mercy. Use this as You will to show Yourself to this family, and especially to the young woman. Help her find the reason for drinking to excess, and be with her as she deals with the legal complications of her actions.
I ask that You do these things for Jesus' sake, and to your own glory. Amen!

So glad you're okay, episcopotic!
~ellie

S

shekaniah

Prayer sent in the love of Jesus...