Prayer for Arlene.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tintin

Hi guys.

Could you all please pray for Arlene? She's feeling under the weather.
Please pray for healing, for strength and for God's love to just flow throughout her - to restore her body, mind and soul in Christ.

Thanks brothers and sisters.
Love you all. :)

Dec 16, 2013
Prayer mode engaged! I will certainly be sure to say a prayer for Arlene. :)

Cee

May 14, 2010
Here's a fun fact! The Bible doesn't actually say pray for the sick, it says heal the sick! That will mess up some theologies lol...

But Arlene may the Healer visit you now and take away all sickness that comes from the enemy, sickness I command you out now in Jesus mighty authority! Bless you!

C.

May 14, 2014
Mighty God, You have the power to heal all sickness. We ask for Arlenes' well being, both spiritual and physical. Thank You Holy Father.

U

Ugly

Here's a fun fact! The Bible doesn't actually say pray for the sick, it says heal the sick! That will mess up some theologies lol...

But Arlene may the Healer visit you now and take away all sickness that comes from the enemy, sickness I command you out now in Jesus mighty authority! Bless you!

C.
Might want to save that for the bible debate forums, rather than causing conflict in a thread meant to pray for another.

A

Arlene89

Guys, not even joking. And I don't declare this kind of stuff until I actually absolutely know.

I've been in bed all morning, with barely enough energy to move around. After reading these prayers and pondering on them, the phone rang, and I literally got up and ran for the phone. I didn't have the same sloth like movements I've been experiencing all day. Then I had some soup and water, even though I've been struggling to eat and drink for the past day and a half, and my stomach didn't protest at all. I walked around the house for awhile just to triple check, and I am fine. Still a bit quizzy, but for the most part, fine. Praise God!

U

Ugly

Guys, not even joking. And I don't declare this kind of stuff until I actually absolutely know.

I've been in bed all morning, with barely enough energy to move around. After reading these prayers and pondering on them, the phone rang, and I literally got up and ran for the phone. I didn't have the same sloth like movements I've been experiencing all day. Then I had some soup and water, even though I've been struggling to eat and drink for the past day and a half, and my stomach didn't protest at all. I walked around the house for awhile just to triple check, and I am fine. Still a bit quizzy, but for the most part, fine. Praise God!
Glad you're feeling better Arlene.

A

Arlene89

Might want to save that for the bible debate forums, rather than causing conflict in a thread meant to pray for another.
He meant well, William. And it's something I needed to be reminded of anyways.

May 9, 2012
Dawwwwww Arleeeeene. Tintin caaaaaares XD In seriousness, take care hun!Praying for you!

Cee

May 14, 2010
Conflict not intended. Building up of faith intended. Thank you for your reply though.

C.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for Arlene in Jesus's name for all she needs an more. :)

Go bless
pickles

T

Tintin

Wow, Arlene. God is good!

T

Tintin

Arlene is feeling much better today. Thanks so much for lifting her up in prayer. Praise God! You guys rock. :D

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Wasn't a conflict until now...

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Isn't God great? I found out she was sick, prayed for her, then found out she was healed, all at the same time! It's a miracle!

It sure was Arlene. Glad you're better.

T

TashMeyer76

Lord, may your healing waters flow through Arlene, and may you bless her. I pray that you will uplift her so that she will see your Glory and Grace and forever by thankful to you.

amen

Hi guys.

Could you all please pray for Arlene? She's feeling under the weather.
Please pray for healing, for strength and for God's love to just flow throughout her - to restore her body, mind and soul in Christ.

Thanks brothers and sisters.
Love you all. :)

Apr 3, 2014
Arlene is feeling much better today. Thanks so much for lifting her up in prayer. Praise God! You guys rock. :D
Thank you Lord for the healing :)