Prayer for burnt out boyfriend

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Evicka

DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST,
I'M IN DESPERATE NEED FOR PRAYER FOR MY BOYFRIEND. PLEASE COULD YOU PRAY FOR HIM?

His name is Daniel, he's 17 and God has a very special plan for his life. He was raised in a church, but when he was about 15 he started smoking weed, have sex with girls and other stuff. He felt so deeply into the world and he was so far away from God. It's almost year ago when he was smoking and it almost killed him, he knew he's gotta do something, he knew that God is giving him maybye last chance. Then he was on FIRE CONFERENCE with Daniel Colenda here in Czech Republic. God touched him in a mighty way and from that day he was on fire for God and it touched so much people around him. When he was praying for people, they were baptised in the Holy spirit, set on fire for him and falling on the ground under God's power. He got so much prophecies from prophets all around the world, that he is important in God's plan for our nation, that God will use him to revive this nation, that he will be in the first line of God's army in this nation and God will do mighty works through him - heal the sick, set the captives free, raise from the dead.. He was so excited about this and couldn't wait for the fullfilment of this prophecies. God bringed us ( 8 teenagers) together in a team, we prayed together, give praises to the lord and started to prech the gospel on the streets and God did miracles through us and it was really powerfull! But Dan had some problems with elders in the church, they didn't take him seriously and always made fun of him.. It's like month ago when we as a youth had a chance to lead Sunday service in our church. God called me and my friend into worship leading and we feel that it's God's will for our lives and that he want's to do mighty works through this. Dan was preaching, Holy Spirit was upon him and it was really a blessing.. That day was amazing, but from that day, things got worse. I can see the devil's work in that, our team is starting to fall apart and Dan is falling into the world again. Right now he completely lost his vision. He told me, that he doesn't want to fill God's plan for his life, he just want to enjoy this life and do what he likes, he told me that he had been through so many dissapointments and that the pressure on him is too much. He feels bitterness inside for the people who hurted him and he doesn't want to go back. He started smoking again. I'm praying for him, constantly and few days back we had a conversation. He told me, that he cannot live without God and he cannot live without me, that he wants to give up the worldly stuff and he told me he feels my prayers.. I don't know what to do about him. I feel that devil is trying to pull me down through Dan and his trying to ruin my starting mynistry, but on the other hand I cannot left Dan alone. Only God knows what he feels. But I think he is sinking in a self-pity and he is really stubborn and he is saying he doesn't need help. I know only God can shake him. ANd I feel like he needs a big spiritual slap in the face for awakening!I really miss his prayers when he was on fire! Now I feel like I am dating almost a non-believer!
Could you please pray for him? Thank you very much!!!

I'm sorry that my prayer request its a bit longer, but I needed to share this with you. I'm also sorry for gramatic mistakes in the text..

I'm very glad for your help. I'm prayng that God will bless you in mighty way!!
Thnak you again!!

EVA

Last edited:

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Lord thank you for letting his persecution make him stronger and wiser in you,oh Lord, bring him back with a hunger to do your work
in Jesus name amen

S

shekaniah

Father you know the hearts of these young people,
move in their lives... give them faith, hope and a passoin for you Lord.
In Jesus Name, Amen

S

sound7

JOB 5:19 " He will deliver you (him)from six troubles; in seven there shall no evil touch you.

Ps 6:4 " Turn, O LORD, save my life; deliver me for the sake of thy steadfast love."

Ps 31:15 " My times are in thy hand; deliver me from the hand of my enemies and persecutors"

Ps 142:6 " Give heed to my cry; for I am brought very low! Deliver me from my persecutors; for they are too strong for me!"

Rom 7:24 " Wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?"

Ps 109:21 " But thou, O GOD my Lord, deal on my behalf for thy name's sake; because thy steadfast love is good, deliver me!"
so shall my word be that goes forth from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and prosper in the thing for which I sent it." AMEN . Blessed be in the name of the Lord.
Isa 55:11 "

jamie26301

May 14, 2011
Evicka, I feel compelled to advise you on something. Your boyfriend has fallen from the faith, so it seems. Don't date him anymore. Call it tough love. There's no guarantee that he'll be restored to the faith, and you don't want to enter a marriage with an unbeliever. He will bring you down, and you yourself will falter.

But I will pray for him, I'm just concerned about you holding on to something that may hinder your faith. You could be open to boys who are serious about their faith.

*hugs*

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for Daniel in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh!
Do not fear for him, Jesus is a good shepard and will not let go of Daniel! :)

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Eva, thank you for sharing this with us. Please do not ever worry about writing something long, and especially do not worry about your grammar! ;)
I was born to the English language, and still make constant mistakes. But we share the heart of Jesus here, and the Lord is able to make His will known for each of us. He is such a good Father. :)

I have prayed for Daniel. I trust Jesus to hold him until Daniel realizes his need for his God.
I have prayed for you, too, little one. ♥ I ask our Father to give you direction. I agree with Jamie that it might be best to just be Daniel's friend for right now. You are right--you truly can't leave him alone, for the Lord will be with Dan. ♥
I admire that you want to help Daniel, but you are responsible for your own walk first, and so I pray God will show you if Dan's life is just not a good influence on yours at this point.

May you be safe in your Father, Who loves you so much.
ellie

E

Evicka

I want to thank you everyone, for your prayers!!! I really appreciate it!!
GOD IS AWESOME and he really answers prayers, Haleluja!!
He has touched Dan in mighty way and he is on fire again and so is me!
Thank you again for your prayers
I pray that GOD BLESS YOU!!

Eva

O

OFM

i will pray strong hard and deep for both of you amen.

G

GraceAmes

PRaying for your situation!!!