Prayer for CC Member: Ugly

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
We're continuing to pray for your recovery, and will add prayer for continued healing in your family. :)

G

Grace52

Thank You for letting us know. I will pray for him.

G

GreenNnice

Dear Lord, we lift up ugly in prayer, he is a genuine, honest, guy who spreads your truth, very able to help others understand your Word better, their single life better. We ask You, please, Lord, this sickness be released, foothold the Enemy, Lord, and, cast him away, let ugly see only you in this time, with great faith used of your giving him. May his measure grow now, be counted as a testing producing perseverence in Your will for his life, producing righteousness in ugly's acceptance of this complication, You are in control, Lord, keep ugly, Lord, at peace in you, and, your peace in us passeth all understanding, and, may this kidney become at peace in his system and may ugly's body not reject this kidney, through Thy power, Lord, your unqienchable, unmatchable power, Thy will be done, great Lord God, may You be shone, in Your name, Lord Jesus God Father Spirit of Heaven, amen, Yahweh God, Messiah, Yashua, King of kings, Lord of lords, maker of everyone and everything, show Your power, may your glory shine through this all, You are all and all, I pray these things in Jesus name, most holy Lord on high, in the highest, amen .

Keep ugly strong in your prayers, Christ warriors, the Lord leads, let Him now see that the above was prayed in not just one, or, two, or, three, voices but many voices lifting up prayers to Him , be all of us vessels, He speaks through , Christian brothers and sisters, let your faith be heard :)

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jullianna

Ugly, so glad you are doing well. I pray you are out of there and resting comfortably when you read this.

God does all things well. I pray healing for your body and your family during this season of love, peace and joy.

We miss you! Get well!