prayer for deliverance from satanic attack

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

deb74

Please remember my family in your prayers (we have 2 children). We are going into ministry in April & over the last 4 weeks we have been under heavy spiritual attack. The attack is very serious & we need people to stand with us in prayer to destroy the plans of the devil. Please stand with us in prayer as we continue to trust in God. Thanks. God bless.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Father thank you for a hedge of protection and the angels of heaven to watch over them, in Jesus name amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying with you and all here for all protection in Jesus's name for you and your family.

God bless
pickles

H

hattiebod

Please remember my family in your prayers (we have 2 children). We are going into ministry in April & over the last 4 weeks we have been under heavy spiritual attack. The attack is very serious & we need people to stand with us in prayer to destroy the plans of the devil. Please stand with us in prayer as we continue to trust in God. Thanks. God bless.
I pray for you and your precious family, in the Name Of Jesus Christ, I ask for protection around you and your most loved & precious family. Lord, I pray for these, your servants Lord, that they will know peace, have clarity and know People will draw alongside to help, give of their time and talents and that all plans will go forward without any complications. Thank you for their devotion to you, their willingness to serve you Father and their love for you. Thank you that you have raised them up to fulfil the roles you have called them too, that they have listened and responded to that call despite the challenges. Praise you Father that you have chosen them, that you know them, love them and place them where you want them to be. That you give them the power and abilities needed to be successful. Thank you Lord that they are devoted to following you and stand firm in their love for you and the kingdom. May they succeed in all you send them out to do, knowing always the peace that surpasses all understanding and the joy in living a life for you Lord. In Jesus, your sons precious name, Amen.
<><