prayer for evangelistic crusade breakthrough.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

olaba

Heading for a crusade in a muslim stronghold, already threats have been issued, pray for us for Gods protection and provision.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

G

Gazza21

I pray the Lord gives you both protection and wisdom. I pray the lord directs your steps. I pray the Holy Spirit anoints you with fire to destroy the strongholds of the enemy. I ask His will be done on earth as it is in heaven. I ask all this in the power and authority of the name of Jesus, amen!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Setting you and all before God in Jesus's name.

God bless
pickles

C

CEF

God calls us in 1 Thessalonians to pray without ceasing. In this situation and any other situation. This is the third request I have seen for this nation. We do not need to just be praying for individuals we need to pray for our nation as well. Let that be your challenge.

Feb 21, 2014
God calls us in 1 Thessalonians to pray without ceasing. In this situation and any other situation. This is the third request I have seen for this nation. We do not need to just be praying for individuals we need to pray for our nation as well. Let that be your challenge.
CEF: Keep praying, that God will bless His Word, and keep His people faithful! :)

C

cr

I pray for olaba and his team as they are going on a crusade, please lord guide them as they pursue the goal of spreading your message. You are the lord of lords and king of kings and there is nothing that you cannot do. Thanks in advance Jesus!