Prayer for happiness.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

ww_21

For as long as I can remember for some reason or another I've always been sad. Lately I've been having a hard time. I lost so many people in 2013. I felt as if too many died. I lost everyone I cared about.

I went to church.. and I prayed about it. I am becoming happy again, happier than I have ever been but this happiness worries and scares me because every time I get happy... my happiness is always short lived and taken away from me.

I guess I am requesting prayer for protection and happiness. All I want is to be happy and I don't want to lose what makes me happy anymore.

May 3, 2013
Some happines could be just at your corner... We' d better think we are wanderers, once that it be done, your life changes.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God , you are a father like no one else. You are rich in mercy how can any of a grasp how deep your love for each of us is. Lord we may think we came to you but it was you who persuade us with your love. With every moment your love reaching out to us in our pain , loneliness and confusion. Your love is like little rain drops upon our hearts until the burst. Then you comfort us, renew our minds and make us into the person you had planed all along. LORD my Father, I pray that WW 21 holds on to and walks with you. I pray for trust that if you should remove anyone else from her life she trust you. Help her let the page turn to what new people and places you have waiting for her. Let her see thing in a Spiritual way and never see normal as normal again but everything as a step in her journey to become all she is to be. Help her awake to new life. In Yeshua's Holy name I pray amen.

M

mellowED

Father, we ask that you bring a happiness to ww_21 that only you can provide. Not a short time thing, but a life-long contentment.
We ask this in the name of Jesus, Amen

T

TashMeyer76

Lord, as we lay ww_21 before your throne, we pray that you will shower her with an internal happiness and not a superficial pretence of happiness. We pray that you will awaken a Godly happiness in her and not a happiness dependent on man, circumstance or possessions. We know that your word in John 10 says, that Satan comes to steal, kill and destroy and this includes our happiness and Joy, which can only be found in YOUR glory and YOUR love. In the name of Jesus I rebuke Satan from stealing her happiness, and I call up on Your Holy name to set a fire of Joy in ww_21.

In the name of Jesus
Amen

J

jb800m

LORd i pray for this dear sister.. i know she spends her time praying for so many ... i ask that you fill her with joy lord that she will be able to be happy again.. lord i know you can fill the loss of her friends in so many different ways.. i ask that you fill each of those ppl with new ppl that ww_21 can bless encourage and also be challenged and to experience a better time of happiness as she was requested prayer for

K

kenthomas27

Lord God, thank you for hearing my prayer. Please Lord, should it be Your will, lift this false veil of darkness from my sister ww_21. It is deceit. It is there to fool her and separate her from You. Please let her see through this dark glass face to face and breathe Your Grace! In Christ's name...

W

ww_21

Thank you guys so much for taking the time to pray for me.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
God pour you with His love, and let you feel happiness.