Prayer for healing needed!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
My husband and I are moving to another province in 4 days. We are both incredibly sick with a massive cold/flu we picked up at Christmas. Normally, we would just tough it out, but we are moving ourselves, and we need to finish the packing and loading of our furniture, clothes, etc. We lost another day today to this terrible sickness.

Prayer would be greatly appreciated.

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
I'm sorry Angela.
I hope all gets better for you and your husband.
:)

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus, we pray for Angela535110 and her husband, as they are having a flu, and they are suffering, please Lord heal them from this sickness, and give them, peace so that they be able to concentrate , prepare on their moving out to a new province. Lord we pray unto you for their safety, be with them and protect them. Lord give them a good health now, in Jesus name, Amen

P

psychomom

Lord Jesus, we pray for Angela535110 and her husband, as they are having a flu, and they are suffering, please Lord heal them from this sickness, and give them, peace so that they be able to concentrate , prepare on their moving out to a new province. Lord we pray unto you for their safety, be with them and protect them. Lord give them a good health now, in Jesus name, Amen
a wholehearted amen! to that.

sorry you guys are ill, Angela.
praying for you, and hoping a milder climate might help, too. ♥

J

Jacob_Fitzgerald

May the Lord heal you both, in Jesus name Amen

C

ChristIsGod

Dear Lord, please have Mercy on Angela and husband as they need to pack and be out in just days - as You well know but there are times that we need to ask for extra grace, mercy and strength to do what earthly things absolutely need to be done. Our human bodies Your quite acquainted with and with these viruses that are plaguing so many this season so far. We ask that You'd give them strength and help them to accomplish what they have to do and not get any sicker as they enter their next housing.
I know the work of moving Lord, and You do as well - know all that we go through in this life - so we ask that Your Divine compassion rest on this couple and lift them up to complete what's needed in time. They don't need the stress on top of this virus nor vice versa - Amen! Thank You, Lord.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
We are both feeling a lot better. At least enough to continue the endless job of packing.

Please pray we won't overdo it. And especially for my husband who has to carry everything outside, when it is -30C. That's about -22 F.

At least I know the reason why we are moving!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
My husband and I are moving to another province in 4 days. We are both incredibly sick with a massive cold/flu we picked up at Christmas. Normally, we would just tough it out, but we are moving ourselves, and we need to finish the packing and loading of our furniture, clothes, etc. We lost another day today to this terrible sickness.

Prayer would be greatly appreciated.
This sounds dreadful Angela. I have prayed for you and your husband for the sickness to be lifted so that you both can accomplish the move and to arrive to your new destination safely. Moving is difficult enough but having to move in January is extremely tough, especially when ill. God bless you both.

V

VioletReigns

Thank You, Father for hearing and answering our beloved sister Angela's prayers. We pray for strength & good health for her husband and her in Jesus' name. And we praise You for having everything under control and according to Your holy plans for Sister Angela and her dear husband. Keep them warm from the bitter cold and make their relocating a smooth transition. Thank You, Jesus our Lord!

B

butterfly712

I'm sorry to hear this Angela,I hope and pray that you and your husband get to feeling better real soon.

C

ChristIsGod

We are both feeling a lot better. At least enough to continue the endless job of packing.

Please pray we won't overdo it. And especially for my husband who has to carry everything outside, when it is -30C. That's about -22 F.

At least I know the reason why we are moving!
Emphasis mine .... my eyes are bulging out of my head. -22 ? :eek:
Winter's my favorite season but sure wouldn't be with those temps.
More of His Power to you, Sis ... and healing and easier days ahead. Amen!

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Dear Father

I pray for their recovery and that you would also send them help with the move. Please move someone's heart that knows them and have them offer to help them in this move at least the packing part. According to your will Father please help them and if there is a delay for any reason then help them to understand that You have their best interest at heart. We don't always understand why things happen the way they do but you have a perfect plan and I ask that You help them accomplish this plan in their lives.

Thank You for the healing and the help. In Jesus Name Amen.

JesusMyOnly

Jun 30, 2014
We are praying for you, your husband and your trip Angela53510. This post was two days ago so I'm not so sure how things have changed since then. But I pray things went a bit better and that today things are even easier. Just remember to find peace in Jesus even through all of the moving chaos and illnesses.

Yes also as Jesuslives had prayed, we pray someone (if the moving is still happening) would help you move. Praying that you are both feeling better, for good health.

Last edited:

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Emphasis mine .... my eyes are bulging out of my head. -22 ? :eek:
Winter's my favorite season but sure wouldn't be with those temps.
More of His Power to you, Sis ... and healing and easier days ahead. Amen!
Actually, sometimes it gets into the -50's here. That is like taking the freezing temperature, 32 F and adding 82 degrees to it to make 114 F. Same difference! So cold, beyond cold.

Freezing rain, snow and wind, mean we are not moving for another day, in the hopes the highway will be less dangerous to drive. Cold is improving, but still a way to go.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Tank you Lord for their complete healing and a smooth move, in Jesus glorious name

C

ChristIsGod

I was just telling my Dad about your temp of -22 ... Wow - now wait till I tell him about -50 and like I posted elsewhere - and we think 2 is bad here tonight. That's scarey temps Sis. I love winter but I'm tellin' ya - that's just plum scarey.
Have you always lived in Canada?
Are you moving further south or north?

I sure have been praying and I know the others are too. You two have to be strong for what you're doing and will need some angels to help you get this done. We could pray that way. I seldom think of angels at all - but I feel like I'd like to see you all get some helpers somehow.
Bless you both and take Good care of yourself and keep us posted here .... Thank you!!

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
Father, You are good. Angela and her husband need help Thank you for the answers to all these prayers. Amen.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I was just telling my Dad about your temp of -22 ... Wow - now wait till I tell him about -50 and like I posted elsewhere - and we think 2 is bad here tonight. That's scarey temps Sis. I love winter but I'm tellin' ya - that's just plum scarey.
Have you always lived in Canada?
Are you moving further south or north?

I sure have been praying and I know the others are too. You two have to be strong for what you're doing and will need some angels to help you get this done. We could pray that way. I seldom think of angels at all - but I feel like I'd like to see you all get some helpers somehow.
Bless you both and take Good care of yourself and keep us posted here .... Thank you!!

I lived in Oregon for a few years when I was a child. It did ruin me for Alberta, as we only had one day of snow and cold the first in 10 years. I lived in BC for many years, where it is warmer, but we got transferred here, the place where I was born and raised in 2000. My husband just retired, so now we are moving slightly south! But much warmer because of the influence of the Pacific Ocean. There will still be cold days, but more in the + 20's F. And snow is fun if it is not so cold you freeze your skin whenever you go outside!