Prayer for healing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kenthomas27

Dear Lord God of Israel Who was and Who is and Who will be forever, thank you for allowing me to pray. If it be Your will, please lift Phia up to Your place of grandeur and glory and restore her. Please see that she spends her time praying for others and encouraging others and expends all she has for Your glory. I pray you lift her up.

I pray Lord that if it be Your will You lift Ugly up in Your restorative arms and offer healing. He white-washes over his heart believing it's formless and without value. I pray he finds his strength in his perfect soul You have given and is lifted up and completely healed for Your glory.

I pray these things in Christ's name.

M

MySavior

Dear Lord God of Israel Who was and Who is and Who will be forever, thank you for allowing me to pray. If it be Your will, please lift Phia up to Your place of grandeur and glory and restore her. Please see that she spends her time praying for others and encouraging others and expends all she has for Your glory. I pray you lift her up.

I pray Lord that if it be Your will You lift Ugly up in Your restorative arms and offer healing. He white-washes over his heart believing it's formless and without value. I pray he finds his strength in his perfect soul You have given and is lifted up and completely healed for Your glory.

I pray these things in Christ's name.
amen brother