Prayer for health

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

ngmoody

Please pray for my ankle and big toe and recovery from my shoulder surgery. My health insurance runs out in a month. My shoulder therapy is a month behind and can not pay the regular cost with out insurance. My ankle seems to be getting worse. And my big toe is looking worse with an infection....just pray that god can heal me of all these aliments before the end of the year.
God bless
Ngmoody

K

kittycat7

Praying that Jesus will heal you from the top of your head, to the soles of your feet in Jesus Name. :) "No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD.

freed4ever

Dec 19, 2012
I pray that GOD finds favor in your healing time and that you are up and about quickly and that all that GOD has created in you to be whole and healed in the name OF JESUS CHRIST I PRAY.

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
Thank You, God, that Your Word is so powerful that by it...You created this beautiful world. I know that by Your Word Ngmoody will be healed. We ask You to heal Your beloved. In Christ's Name, Amen.

"O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me." --Ps. 30:2