prayer for husband

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
My husband had to have emergency surgury this morning.
A small hand injury yesterday developed a fast moving infection.
Please pray for a fast and total healing for him, also that he will be releaced from the hospital tomorrow.
Thankyou all so much.

God bless
pickles

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Thank you Father for a quick work in this situation
All for your glory!
In Jesus name amen

P

psychomom

Abba, I ask that You do Your perfect work in thie precious man's hand and life. ♥
I thank You for him, and for his dear wife. Thank You for protecting him through medical treatment, and please send him home to pickles.
Agreeing that all will be done to glorify you, through our Intercessor, Jesus! :)

keep us in "the loop" pickles? ♥
~ellie

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Thankyou so much for your prayers. :)
Thankyou Jesus!
Hubby is home, but alot of wound care for infection.
Scary how a small injury could become so bad in less than 24 hours.
They had to open up his hand and set several drains in.
Trusting in Jesus that he will continue to heal.
Thankyou all so much.

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

My prayers continue for healing, and for perserverance and wisdom in wound care. ♥
~el

J

jkalyna

IN JESUS NAME WE BIND UP THE INFECTION AND SPEAK HEALING TO HIS BODY IN JESUS HOLY NAME. WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR HEALING GRACE AND POWER. AMEN.

S

sally26

I am praying for a total healing of your husband. In JESUS name. Amen.

S

sound7

My husband had to have emergency surgury this morning.
A small hand injury yesterday developed a fast moving infection.
Please pray for a fast and total healing for him, also that he will be releaced from the hospital tomorrow.
Thankyou all so much.

God bless
pickles
Mal 4:2
" But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture."
Blessed be my friend in the name of the Lord.AMEN.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for complete healing for your husband's hand :) .

Is he on antibiotics?

S

shekaniah

Sorry I missed this...
I'm glad he is home.
Your husband is in my prayers for healing...
And you are in them as well for nursing and strength.
God bless and keep you both!
In the Love of Jesus! Shekaniah