Prayer for Jack and Allan

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Arlene89

Hey dudes,
Could you please pray for a man named Jack and his father? I met Jack last month on the plane ride home from Adelaide. I shared my testimony with him and then laid hands on him and prayed for his father, Allan, who had many life threatening cases of melanoma. This morning, I had it heavily upon my heart to pray for his father again, for complete healing and for a great testimony of God's goodness to touch this families heart. If you guys could join me in prayer to see these people get completely wrecked by God's love and awesomeness, that would be great. Cheers, peers!

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Praying for God to touch the hearts of these two men's lives! And for many more to testify as to the glory of God to them.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Praise God!. yes Lord Jesus, touch Jack, and his father Allan, bring changes in them, and let you shine in them, bless them Lord, we pray together, AMen

V

VioletReigns

Hallelujah!! Yes Lord, I agree with these prayers for Jack and Allan. In Jesus' name, I pray healing in spirit, mind and body. Thank You for Your faithfulness, Father and all glory to You that we can come to You with all our needs. Praise Your Name, Jesus!

D

DyingToSelf

LORD,

thank You for giving Arlene an opportunity to further Your Kingdom on earth. I pray for Jack and Allen, that through Arlene You will cause in them a desire to know more about this precious Saviour that sacrificed himself on the cross for their sins. Pursue them with Your faithfulness and love, Father, that they may know Your salvation. Give them Your joy that they may know that they have an Awesome GOD that loves each and every one of us, and know the paths that You have ordained for them.

In Jesus most precious name,
Amen

O

OzDavo34

Praying for Jack & Alan
Stay strong
God bless

J

Jacob_Fitzgerald

May the Lord heal Jack and his father both spiritually and physically:)