Prayer for money troubles, and job.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shawny_boy

Hey everyone, so me and my family are in a little financial trouble at the moment. My dad just retired, and is being having a hard time getting his paperwork in order for his retirement pay. I lost my job about a month ago, and due to having to help pay for food and other things, I am completely out of money. I have bills that are past due, and I cant find a job. I am going through the process of applying to join the Canadian armed forces, but its gunna take 4-6 months. I need a job in the mean time, but the job market is horrible right now. Please pray that one of the many places Ive applied, will hire me. Things are getting very scary, money wise.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus's name for you and your family that jobs will be provided as all finances as well.

God bless :)
pickles

S

shekaniah

Father pour out your prosperity over this family.
You say in your word we do not have to worry,
because a Father gives good gifts to his son.
Lord move in your childrens lives,
give them favor in their finances.
You are our help Lord, may earthly blessings come
in abundance to meet their needs.
In Jesus Name, Amen

Phil 4:19 & 20
And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Matt 7:11
If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

P

psychomom

Father pour out your prosperity over this family.
You say in your word we do not have to worry,
because a Father gives good gifts to his son.
Lord move in your childrens lives,
give them favor in their finances.
You are our help Lord, may earthly blessings come
in abundance to meet their needs.
In Jesus Name, Amen
Amen, may it be so, Lord God, in the Name of the One Who came to give us all things.

S

simplyme_bekah

I lifted you up in Prayer Shawn, if I was you I'd come back to this and post a continued prayer request for this every single day to keep this thread up until you get a job. (((grinz)))

D

destiny

may d lord come for ur rescue in Jesus name Amen