Prayer for my brother

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NightRevan

I'm very new here, I just want to ask if some people could pray for my brother. He has suffered from testicular cancer for the last year, and it had spread over this last year. The chemotherapy had finished just the end of last year and it seemed it had cleared but in the last check up today a tumour has been found in his abdomen. He's been through to much to take more chemo so they are having to use radiotherapy but it doesn't look to good. I just ask a few of you to pray for him, as God can turn this around, and also you pray that He has a revelation of the gospel in his life, as he is not a Christian at the moment.

Thank you very much for your prayers in advance, it is really appreciated, God bless you.

P

psychomom

welcome to the site! :)

praying for your brother's physical health, and that he may see and receive the grace of God in the Gospel. ♥

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord is gracious. Lord we ask you to heal the suffering brither, Amen

N

NightRevan

Thank you all so much, it really does mean allot :)

M

mellowED

Lord, we ask that you help Nightrevan's brother in his time of need. We pray that maybe the pain and suffering will make him turn to you Lord, and you will save him. We pray this in Jesus name, Amen

I

inloveandhopless

Lord please bring strength to nightrevans brother and lay your healing hands on him in Jesus name amen