Prayer for my ex husband

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

texan4Jesus

I just texted with my ex husband & I asked him if he truly & honestly forgave me for cheating on him. He said he did. I then asked him if he has given 100% of his heart to Jesus & that I didn't want him to die without knowing Jesus. He said he wouldn't answer that question. I am so distraught right now over his soul. I know I am fully forgiven by Jesus because I have repented. I just ask for prayers for him. It seems Satan won't stop attacking my family.

H

HelenTn

will pray for you and your ex husband before i sleep tonight.

S

shekaniah

What a changed person you are...I'm sure that seeing the changes in you...are eye opening for your ex-husband.
Praying for God to use everything that has happened to help you both grow, and become the parents your children need.
May Gods light shine in all of your lives.
Love & blessings, Shekaniah

L

libertygirl

Praying...

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
He is in my prayers for all salvation in Jesus's name.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

G

GreenNnice

I just texted with my ex husband & I asked him if he truly & honestly forgave me for cheating on him. He said he did. I then asked him if he has given 100% of his heart to Jesus & that I didn't want him to die without knowing Jesus. He said he wouldn't answer that question. I am so distraught right now over his soul. I know I am fully forgiven by Jesus because I have repented. I just ask for prayers for him. It seems Satan won't stop attacking my family.

He won't (stop) but He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. Satan is in this world, but put on the full armor of God and let Him lead, your ex-husband will see His power on you, over you, unto you, texangirl :)

Praying. :)

T

texan4Jesus

Thank you everyone for your prayers. I pray for my ex & the children constantly everyday. I want to be a shining ljght of God's love to him so that he knows God does love him.

S

simplyme_bekah

I pray that the Lord brings restoration to your marriage and that your husband & children come to know the Lord as his healer and as his savior, I ask on Jesus name amen. Be strong little sister, the ride has just began and its going to be bumpy but doable because you got the Lord. <3 Be blessed.