Prayer for my Finances!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jojee

Please pray that my financial issues change and that I solve this big financial issue I have today. Please I have been praying for days that today be the day that I get this financial issue out of the way and done with. I know I have done wrong and I am trying my best to fix this problem. I know God does miracles and I hope he does grant me this miracle to have this financial issue out of the way and done with today. He is an awesome powerful Father and I know He will eventually help me. ..but with your prayer maybe He might hear my request a little louder :)

Please help me pray this gets fixed today. I trust in God and know He will make this happen.

Thank you.

J

jkalyna

Wonderful to ask for prayer, I was really don't know where with so many hurts that I wasn't satisfied with just a prayer over the phone, but went on line to ask for prayer, some other .com and then landed here and still felt no where. I pray that your confidance soars, and the word tells us what so ever we put our hand to will be blessed. Pray with scriptures of declaration. The LOrd will provide trust him and rest in peace, sometimes we can't hear the Lord talking to us, the Holy Spirit talks and tells us what to do, when we wave the white flag, he knows...

Attachments

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you and all you ask in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless
pickles