Prayer for my heart

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Ho11y

I've been having some issues with my heart. I had to go to the doctor a couple days ago and they gave me an EKG. My doctor then put in an urgent referral for me to go see a Cardiologist in a hospital. Because of my insurance i can only go to one of two hospitals. The first hospital is all around not a good place. The second hospital is an actual Heart hospital.

I'm asking you pray that i'll be able to get into this heart hospital.

Secondly- My doctor wrote on the referral that whatever cardiologist i go to.. that i need to wear a heart monitor for a month. These episodes with my heart seem to come and go and they need to get one recorded on the monitor to see what's happening. I want you all to pray i have one of these episodes while i'm wearing the monitor so the cardiologist can get a good picture of exactly what's going on. If not, then they'll have to give me a stress test. I do NOT want one of those.

I thank you all in advance for praying.

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
Father God I thank you for sister Holly.......for keeping her strong.....in her heart, mind and soul.....
for allowing this to be a testimony of Your amazing love for us.......I thank you in Jesus's name....amen

J

jkalyna

That's against the word, to pray that you will get sick. I pray that you will be healed, and not have those things anymore, that that heart monitor will show that all is well, that your nerves will calm, and that the Father will remove your stress, and I pray that the power of the Lord will cover you from head to toes with good health, and remove any fears, and doubts that he is not able. For God is able. Whose report will you believe. YOU don't want a bad report, believe for a good one. amen.*

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying with you and all here for all asked in Jesus's name.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Almighty God heal het heart, Amen

Rachel20

May 7, 2013
Prayed.

Prayed that you would be healed, would be able to go to this hospital if needed, and God would comfort you and fill you with His Peace.

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
Praying for you Holly! How are things going?

T

Tera

We pray for holly lord that he get into a heart hospital and that his monitor will record an actual episode of his heart. We pray lord that u heal his heart in Jesus name amen

Oct 25, 2013
Hello Holly.. I sent a prayer up for u...