prayer for my kidney's

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

janine

have problems with my kidney's due to the lithuin i was onfor year's and would appericate prayer thank you ..janine...

T

Trifecta

Heavenly Father . We come before you in the mighty name of Jesus . Father I lift up Janine in prayer to you tonight Lord . Father God your Word says that whatsoever is bound on Earth shall be bound in Heaven . Father we come against every spirit of infirmity that would attach itself to a Child of the Living God , and we bind that thing off of her body in the Name of Jesus . Father we take authority over the principalities and powers of darkness , and we declare with no uncertainty , the Authority , and the Lordship , of Jesus Christ . Father let your Power and Annointing begin to manifest itself over every evil work , and over every satanic design . Lord we thank you , we give you the Praise worthy of your name , and we announce to all of hells forces , that all might , all dominion , and all power belongs unto the God of the universe , in Jesus name , amen..

S

simplyme_bekah

Sweet Janine I lift you up to our Lord asking that if it be his will that he bring complete healing to your kidney and that through this time you will have your faith strengthened as well as your hope in our Lord and that our Lord will move big in your life and in your body healing you from everything, I pray and ask on Jesus name amen.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God, I lift Janine up to your throne of mercy and grace. I ask for complete healing for her in mind and body. In Yesua's holy name I pray amen.

Dec 23, 2012
Dear lord, i just want to lift up your sister in christ to you now lord, that you will cradle her in your arms god that you will heal her god, use your powers god, and heal her as you are our healer, and lord even though this is tough, don't have her give up on you god and give her guidance, keep her following you god even through tough times, heal her god and cradle her in your loving arms god as you are our Heavenly Father, as it is written, nothing is impossible for god. in your holy and precious name amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You are in my prayers in Jesus's name forall healing of your kidneys.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Janine, I sorrow with you,
and have prayed for you. ♥

Please keep in touch? as you are able, and as the Lord wills it. :)

love to you,
ellie

S

shekaniah

Father restore her kidneys, place her in the right care to recieve the help she needs.
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah