Prayer for my Mom

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Allicat17

I am requesting prayer for my mom. She has been sick for 3 days with what I think is the flu. Please pray for my mom's healing.

Y

Yuanyuan

Hi, i will pray for her as follows:

Dear Heavenly Father, thanks for your love and mercy. I ptray for Allicat17'a beloeved mother. You are her Father, You must feel very pain. I pray that You wouldheal her with Your power and goodness. You would take away her pain. I pray that she would be always strengthened in spirit and health whatever she is experiencing. I can not pray so well in English, but You know what is n my heart. I also wish i could hlp some, but they have You, the biggest boss there. Pray in Jesus' name, amen

A

Allicat17

I thank you for your prayers. God is a miracle working God. I trust in God's mighty power to heal & strengthen us. May God bless you!

P

psychomom

praying for your mother, and for you. ♥

C

CHRISTENE

Prayed.

Glory be to God.

D

DeusTecum

Father, I lift up Allicat17's mother to you in thanksgiving. I thank you Lord that you have given Allicat17 a mother that has clearly been a blessing to her. Blessing enough that she would ask your servants to join her in prayer for her. I thank you father for your grace and mercy. Father I pray that your benevolence would shine brightly on Allicat17's mother. I pray that you would bless her. Thank you for all that you have done and will do for Allicat17's mother. May she find comfort, healing, and life in you Lord. May you be glorified by her. In jesus name, amen.

SweetShelly35

Feb 21, 2012
Father God,
Please restore Allicat's mothers health so that she may continue to be a blessing to her children, and continue to humbly serve you.
In Jesus name,
Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Setting your mom in prayer, before God in Jesus's name for all healing with praise and thanksgiving.

God bless
pickles