prayer for my oldest son to be Nice to his brother

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

kim12345

Aug 4, 2013
Please pray that my older son will want and say Yes to his younger brother .. younger brother asks if he can go to the movies or play cards with thim and his friends but he says no . They are both teenagers. I know they need their own friends and they have them. But once in awhile my younger son asks "can I come" and he says No..... Please God I pray they as brothers will be Friends too!! In Jesus Name
ps the younger brother is nice and invites him to hang with his friends once in awhile. Please God

Last edited:
C

Chezz

I will be praying for your son!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for your sons in Jesus's name for all you ask.

God bless
pickles

S

SteveM

I pray that they will find their own friendship. There is always this period of difference. It may be different as they get older. Amwn.

H

hospitalpharmacist

My prayers are with you