Prayer for Pain!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
My main Rheumatoid Arthritis med is failing after 4 1/2 months as it has for the last 3 years. I have to wait till 6 months from the last one to get more infusions, because this is a very dangerous cancer drug.

I have pain in every joint, including my jaw, which is like someone is drilling a hole into both sides. I cannot take an aspirin based drugs because I am allergic to them. Prednisone makes me insane. Stomach narcotics give me severe migraines, almost worse pain than the RA.

Please pray for guidance for the doctor, and for me to know if I am supposed to take injectable narcotics for the next month or so, till I can get my next infusions. I just want to be able to get out of bed in the morning and dress myself, and the way things are going, that is not going to be happening.

Thanks!

J

Jesus_lover_of_my_soul

I will pray for you sister :)

H

hospitalpharmacist

I understand you as i'm in chronic pain too 24/24 hours a day and 365 days /year and there is no pain medication that works. You are in my prayers dear sister in Jesus.

X

xAlphaOmega

Im sorry to hear of your pain- both of you. When you feel you are at the bottom of the pit and all is lost, remember that the great thing is you can only go up from here. Be Positive and believe in Gods abilities. He is still not done with you, not until its over. His great works continue til you die and until then there is still more God has in store for you. You are in my prayers though.

C

Chezz

Praying for you!

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
praying for God to give wisdom to your Doctor, and comfort to your soul........

C

CHRISTENE

Prayed.

Glory be to God alone.

May the mercy of God crown you.

Psalm 103;4
who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Thanks for all the prayers.

I see my doctor and insurance at the end of the month, and hopefully the pain will then be mostly gone. At least the current pain, not the deformities. HospitalPharm, praying for you also. Chronic pain is just so hard. I think with RA I am in constant fear of more deformities, because RA pain means the joints are being deformed. We won't even go into what it does to my brain.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Huge hugs to you angela and you also hospitalpharm.
I also face chronic pain each day for simular reasons, and both of you are in my prayers in Jesus's name for all
comfort, streangth, care and wisdom for your drs, and the peace in Jesus that overcomes every struggle with pain.
For Jesus is our greatest comfort and help, and brings peace to all that pains us. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

L

letti

I have grandparents with this I know what it does.Dear Lord Father please help Angela and Hospitalpharm please take away the pain they are having in Jesus name Amen.

T

tenderhearted

My heart goes out to you. My mom has been suffering from the same disease. I don't remember her not having it. Her hands and feet are deformed. I have been praying that God would heal her. Growing up one thing that I saw God do is give her the strength to get to work and support her family. I am thankful to God for that. Today, my mom is on disability. I admire her strength and the fact that she hasn't given up. When I look at her I am reminded that no matter what I'm facing I can depend on God.

Father God I pray for Angela. I pray that you give her the strength to get out of bed and to clothe herself. I pray that you give the doctors wisdom on how to treat her. LORD I pray that your glory would be revealed through her and that she would be an inspiration to many around her. In Jesus name Amen

Sep 21, 2013
Why does the doctor need guidance though? Isn't that what he went to school for years and years for?

V

vansfordave

Not sure how you feel about qigong, but I know it helps some people. May the healing virtue of Christ be imparted to you. God bless.

S

shayne

I am praying for relief from your pain, Angela, and also that your doctors have wisdom to treat you correctly. May the Lord bless and keep you.

P

psychomom

Oh, Angela! I'm so sorry.

Dealing with autoimmune disease is so hard, I know.
I've been in bed since February...;)
But the Lord has graciously given me "Mary time" whilst I cannot do the Martha things I normally do.
Just to say how good He is!

You are in my prayers.
(you, too, hospitalpharm!)

love to you-
ellie

Z

Zljbwk

Pain is so horrible-- I pray that lord you help our sister and take away her pain -- or lead her to the right way to find so e relief--- lord please lift her up and fill her with hope--- please touch her heart and fill her with the knowledge of all us brothers and sisters from around the world are praying and supporting her in her time of need--Jesus you know pain so please have mercy and Cary our sister through this pain--
In Jesus name amen