Prayer for Prain Relief And Does od Heal Or Heal by using Grace only without healing.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

I have very much alot major much alot pain like a 14.5 on a scale of 10.my neck has a bone spur going into the nerve on my spinal column,can not go to the hospital in the major north east/tropical strom so i need extra Grace for tonight.
I am startng to believe that God has choosen not to heal me cause He can heal by grace alone.I am considering stopping prayer for cronic pain healing or nerve from diebetic condition.not every 1 was healed by Jesus.But was sick for the Glory of God.I Think Like Paul He Prayed 3 times and stopped,i feel i should do that too.
What do others think and feel and believe,use Scripture if possiable thanx,my beloved blessed prayer warrior saints.amen

-----jeffrey mark-----

J

JessW

Mark 16:17-18 "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name . . . they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." NOTE - Find someone who believes God's Word regarding healing and have them lay hands on you and pray for you in faith, based upon the promises of God. James 5:16 says "that the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much."

Isaiah 40:31 "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk and not faint." NOTE - The word "wait" in this verse implies a positive action of hope, based on knowing that the Word of God is a true fact and that it will soon come to pass - waiting with earnest expectation!

Psalm 34:19 "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all."

Jeremiah 30:17 "For I will restore health unto you, and I will heal you of your wounds, saith the Lord."

N

nw2u

OFM,
Not quoting scripture but, life. God works in ways we do not understand. He has His reasons for what happens to us. I believe, in some cases, the choices we make put us in a place of suffering. Other times, it is His will for us. You have been a blessed voice for me. You have, by your 'likes' helped me to get through some times in the past when I did not want to live. You are a blessed man. Why don't you get a miracle? Only God knows.

In any case, I am going to pray for you tonight with all my strength that you will be blessed by God. I will pray that your pain is alleviated and you are strengthened in your faith. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I will also pray for your safety as the storm rages around you. I hope that gives you some peace. I know the Lord will provide the rest.

O

OFM

OFM,
Not quoting scripture but, life. God works in ways we do not understand. He has His reasons for what happens to us. I believe, in some cases, the choices we make put us in a place of suffering. Other times, it is His will for us. You have been a blessed voice for me. You have, by your 'likes' helped me to get through some times in the past when I did not want to live. You are a blessed man. Why don't you get a miracle? Only God knows.

In any case, I am going to pray for you tonight with all my strength that you will be blessed by God. I will pray that your pain is alleviated and you are strengthened in your faith. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I will also pray for your safety as the storm rages around you. I hope that gives you some peace. I know the Lord will provide the rest.
thanx very much alot amen-eth.....

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent for you dear brother...

Twinkle77

Sep 1, 2012
I have very much alot major much alot pain like a 14.5 on a scale of 10.my neck has a bone spur going into the nerve on my spinal column,can not go to the hospital in the major north east/tropical strom so i need extra Grace for tonight.
I am startng to believe that God has choosen not to heal me cause He can heal by grace alone.I am considering stopping prayer for cronic pain healing or nerve from diebetic condition.not every 1 was healed by Jesus.But was sick for the Glory of God.I Think Like Paul He Prayed 3 times and stopped,i feel i should do that too.
What do others think and feel and believe,use Scripture if possiable thanx,my beloved blessed prayer warrior saints.amen

-----jeffrey mark-----
Dear Jeff
We don't know why God heals some people and some others he does not.
I have prayed many times for sick people and especially my dad who eventually died of cancer and I have come to realise that everything is just in God's hands and according to his will.

The only one scripture that came to my heart is this
2 Corinthians 4:16-18 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

Sorry to hear that you are having such a horrible time with your pains.
Li
ft your prayers up to him and then just leave it in his hands and ask God to give you peace over it.

Father God in heaven, we lift Jeff up to you in prayer for the problems in his neck, spine and the diabetes.
Lord, please touch him and take away the pain that he is experiencing now and give him comfort and rest. Lord carry him in your arms for he needs your strength.Lord we can't understand why some people get healed and some don't, but Lord, we don't question you, but we just trust in you and in your unfailing for us.
Have mercy on Jeff and increase your grace upon him. In Jesus name, amen.

S

shirley

this is very true please dont give up on your prayers and pray wthout ceasing i know GODhears your prayers ; for some peoplehe heals some he dont ; im going to say a special prayer for you tonite ; im so sorry to here about the pain you are having
heres a prayer i found for you
almighty GOD; YOU MADE MY BODY ;and i believe you have the power to repair and restore it; you know my mind n my thoughts and you can show me the truth
you gave me a soul and you can bring me peace you are not bound by limitations of this world ; you can intervene to restore any part of my life ;
lord GOD i pray for healing for jeff in the name of jesus please touch his body bring him comfort n peace restore n heal what is damaged help him wth these struggles send him a messege of hope n faith hes my best friend LORD GOD and a blessing to us all GET WELL SOON BFF KEEP YOUR FAITH STRONG OK HOLD ON TO THE FACT THERE IS HOPE LOVE YOU IN CHRIST YOUR BFF WILL BE SEND YOU A CARD THIS WEEK OK IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME N SO IS GOD XXXXX

O

OFM

Shirley thanx sooooooooooooo much, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

O

OFM

Twinkle thanx for the Word The Scripture bless ur heart b blessed allways amen-eth.....

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
OFM, scripture also says that God uses all things to His good perpose.
Grace works in all we do and in all others as well, so healing comes in many ways.
Some in miracles, some through the hands of others who are gifted by God to heal as drs., ans some healings are not of the body but His Spirit within us, bringing all peace and streangth to know that God is greater than any affliction.
I have known miracle healing, God's gift through a drs hands, and His presance which has overcome every pain and afliction.
God does trully use all things to His good perpose as scripture says, and all is His glory and praise.
For He has given me all needed to get through 27 years of many medical challanges and constant pain, and only in Jesus's mercy and victory have I known this.
You are and will remain in my daily prayers in Jesus's name, for all that is Gods care, to His glory and praise!

Hugs and God bless
pickles

O

OFM

Pickles thanx for sharing and caring,and for the scripture encouragement amen,Be Blessed Allwaysz,zzzzzzz.....

P

psychomom

Where is that love button for Pickles? And Twinkle? And Shirley? ♥

This is what I thought of, sweetheart--

And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Jeffrey Mark, you know...oh, surely you know that the power of Christ dwells in you?
You do know what a tremendous blessing you are to me? and to us all?
You are humble, and kind, and loving, and you show us all what it is to follow Christ...to be like Jesus.

I'll just add this to Twinkle's thought...

But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that the surpassing greatness of the power will be of God and not from ourselves;
we are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not despairing;
persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed;
always carrying about in the body the dying of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body.
(2 Cor. 4:7-9)

I love you,
ellie