Prayer for Reconciliation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Princess17

Please pray that my ex boyfriend and I can reconcile our relationship. We were together for almost two years and we let problems tear us down. I still love him dearly and I pray that God will move his heart towards reconciliation and we can rekindle our love. He is the one for me and it's so hard to go everyday without him.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Well Princess17, just saw your request. I will pray for!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Sometimes God sets us apart for a little while, to perfect us so when we come together again, He will be the center of the love in our relationship, for such brings streangth and a selfless love the will stand every test. :)
Ill be praying for you both in Jesus, that this will be the gift brought in you both.

God bless
pickles

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus, bring these two souls together, give them your knowledge and wisdom to continue their good relationship, Lord Jesus, work in their lives, AMen

C

confusion1986

Father God, Please help this sister and her mate. That they may once again remember why they were together in the first place. Father, We know that stress can cause a great relationship strain but we also know that you are the source of our strength. You say in your word to seek ye first YOUR kingdom and YOUR righteousness and all else will come after. LOrd touch them give them the power they need to stand. In your son JEsus name I do pray. Amen!!