Prayer for relationship

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Crazy4GODword

Iv been with my girlfriend for a long time, it was going amazing. But then we had the "Talk" if you know what I mean. Now we can't cope that good, we are having a hard time talking to eachother now. I didn't want to do it yet cause God doesn't approve sex before marriage.......I feel like we screwed up our relationship really bad. Please pray for redeeming and restoration and help and more.

Thanks alot family of God

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Lord thank you for restoration and guidence for him, use him mightily for you,
in Jesus name amen

C

Crosby

4real bro? lust has become the stumbling stone. real Love overcomes all. I'm in prayer for your Restoration ( but God does have His equal just for you). but i feel ya and I'm praying my brother. Hang in there with the power of His might and don't loose heart. God WILL honor you. I know this might not be the best thing to say, but He will use you a lot more than any girl can ever use you. your in His grip! I'm going in prayer and putting you on the prayer list of my brothers that come together.

M

Martino

I'll pray for you bredrin

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for you to work things out...with God and with your girlfriend :)

S

simplyme_bekah

I prayed for you. I find it so beautiful how men that have God as their savior care about this. Christian men remind me of modern day knights. The have morals and honor and respect for others. You can just see God in you guys. Its quiet beautiful.

P

psychomom

Indeed, your heart for the Lord is quite beautiful, dear child!

Abba, Your son is hurting as a result of his own actions. Have none of us experienced this same thing? Of course we have, whether it's this situation or another, we have all disobeyed You after being redeemed at such a cost!
And we have also been given forgiveness, and restoration to You as Your children. For this I thank and praise You, precious Abba.

Remember my affliction and my wandering, the wormwood and bitterness. Surely my soul remembers
And is bowed down within me.
This I recall to my mind,
Therefore I have hope.
The LORD’S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease,
For His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.
“The LORD is my portion,” says my soul,
“Therefore I have hope in Him.”
The LORD is good to those who wait for Him,
To the person who seeks Him.
It is good that he waits silently
For the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3:19-26
I thank You for Your goodness and mercies, Abba, Father. Thank You that each moment can be new in You. I ask that Your dear child will find this for himself, in Jesus mighty name, for He made this possible. ♥ Amen.

Lifting you to your Abba, your Heavenly Daddy, Who loves you so.
~ellie

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You and your girlfriend are in my prayers in Jesus.
God will honor you faith.

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent for wisdom and insight for you both...
In Jesus Loving Name, Amen