Prayer for Rheumatoid Arthritis Meds (Again)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I started a new drug last month, because my other one kept failing and leaving me 2 or 3 months in pain. The new one is working, not quite the whole 4 weeks.

But the big issues is not about how it works with controlling the RA, but with the fact that it is giving me nausea and migraines daily. I haven't been even able to come on line much, because the bright computer lights bother my head. The pain has been excruciating.

Please pray that God will direct my rheumatologist. I just heard there is a study for a new DMARD, that might work with a biologic that was excellent for me, with no side effects. Pray that I can get into the study, even though I am not stable, which seems to be a requirement of the study.

And pray that the pain would lessen. Even the migraine pills are not cutting it.

Thanks!