prayer for safety

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sprinkles24

Ok so my mother is strictly evil and someone is making her do it. Today she left me at a shopping center in a city I rarely know of. Satan is really doing all sorts of things to me. What would you guys do if someone left you for dead with nothing and im curse I can actually see the dark clouds around me. I have witches praying against my soul and constantly doing evil things towards my soul what should I do I tried praying and fasting I seem to get nowhere. Is this my punishment r something. Witches and Satanist are spiritually attacking me. Help pray for my soul please they r trying to damned my soul for satan

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
sprinkles, Jesus said, Keep your eyes on me. :)
He said this because there is evil in the world, and He overcame it for us.
He is your shield and hope, so look to Him and let Him be your help.
Hugs, You continue in my prayers in Jesus.

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

“This is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day.
“For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day.”
(John 6:39-40)

So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in yourselves.
“He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.
“For My flesh is true food, and My blood is true drink.
“He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him.
“As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who eats Me, he also will live because of Me.
“This is the bread which came down out of heaven; not as the fathers ate and died; he who eats this bread will live forever.”
(John 6:53-58)

"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me;
and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand.
“My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.
“I and the Father are one.”
(John 10: 27-30)

Hear what the Lord is saying here, my dear child! ♥
Once we are sealed in the Lord Jesus we are there forever!
There is NO power greater than He.
Not witches, not evil-doers, not satan, NO ONE is more powerful then God. :)

You are in my prayers today. ♥
-ellie

K

kenisyes

I'd post a scripture, but your bio says your favorite is "no weapon formed against me shall prosper". It's obvious you got home the same afternoon from that shopping center to write this. Look how strong God is making you by letting you be aware of all this.

S

shekaniah

I feel for you...
My mom left me at shopping centers a few times.
I was only about 8yrs old the first time.

God must of had my back,
because I always seemed to get back home.

Praying God will always give you help in times of tribulation and trouble.
God Bless you and keep you, Shekaniah