Prayer for Seraph_Aximili and a friend

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
Seraph_Aximili, aka Tyler and our friend Angela were in a small car wreck today in St George, Utah. Both of them have concussions from hitting the wildshiend. They were wearing their seatbelt,s but the airbags did not deploy in the car.

They ended up rear-ending a guy who slammed on his breaks in front of them at a green light.

Both are very sore, black and blue from the accident.

Please pray for healing for their bruises and pain.

Also, please pray that Tyler will be able to secure the financial means to be able to pay to fix his car and any possible medical concerns that may appear because of this. He does not have very good insurance coverage, and they said they would not pay for the needed repairs.

He is considering taking legal action against Dodge, the maker of his car due to the failed airbags.
Please pray for wisdom for him and his insurance company for this.

Tyler and Angela are two of my very best friends, both of which I've met in person. Tyler has been a member of CC for around 9 years, or about as long as I have.

P

phil2g8

I al so pray that the both go through total healing.I also pray that they will be able to deal with what ever situation that come their way.
Prayer from Philip kanneh Weat Africa

bananaboo4

Oct 31, 2005
I'll definitely pray for their healing... Car wrecks are NO fun at all.