Prayer for sick mother

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PAR410

HI. I am new here, did not know the site existed until I did a little searching. I am sorry to come in new and have such a request already but my mother is sick and has been for a few months. I believe she soon will be going home but it is hard to come to that realization. I know that if I live a normal life expectancy that I will double my age before I see her again. Right now she is unconscious for the most part and has been for almost a couple weeks. I pray for a miracle and healing but that seems so distant at this point. She has small upticks but it seems equal setbacks and I know she does not want to live in this state. It is through thick tears that I ask if you have a second to pray for her and ask for a miracle of healing. In return I will go through and pray for those here asking for prayer.

Thank you so much....

K

kcar

Dear Jesus,

I pray for peace for PAR410 in this difficult situation. I ask that you take away the anxiety, and replace it with trust in You. She needs comfort from You right now God.

We ask that if it is your will that you would heal PAR410's mother. If you desire to take her home, I pray that she goes peacefully.

Please be with this family at this time

in Jesus name,
amen

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Isaiah 53:5

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord you wipe away the tears, and heal the broken heart, we pray together that you please, heal the mom, we believe you can do this Lord for your are Jehovah Rapha, Amen

P

psychomom

HI. I am new here, did not know the site existed until I did a little searching. I am sorry to come in new and have such a request already but my mother is sick and has been for a few months. I believe she soon will be going home but it is hard to come to that realization. I know that if I live a normal life expectancy that I will double my age before I see her again. Right now she is unconscious for the most part and has been for almost a couple weeks. I pray for a miracle and healing but that seems so distant at this point. She has small upticks but it seems equal setbacks and I know she does not want to live in this state. It is through thick tears that I ask if you have a second to pray for her and ask for a miracle of healing. In return I will go through and pray for those here asking for prayer.

Thank you so much....
my brother, i sorrow with you. :(

Gracious Father, we thank You that You have brought our brother here so we can pray.
You are the Creator and Sustainer of all things, and nothing and no one can thwart You.
You are the Worker of the impossible.
We ask that, if You will, You heal this sick woman. We know You can do this!
But Father of Mercies, whatever You decide, please be with this man, and his family.
Extend Your loving hand to Mom, and son. Show them Jesus in a bright and new way
to enable them to walk through this.
Abba, we know that in Jesus, we walk only in the shadow of death.
Thank You that the Lord Jesus came and is the Resurrection.
You love these people for whom we pray, and You promised never to leave them
and to comfort them in the troubles of this life.
Thank You that Your mighty Son sits at Your right hand and intercedes for these whom You love.
Thank You that You promised to one day dry every tear they cry.
Be with this man, please strengthen him in this sad trial.
Help us, Father, even to pray. We can't do a thing without You.
i ask these things for Jesus' sake, and thank You in His precious Name.

PAR410...although it touches my heart that you will pray for the rest of us,
we are here for you unconditionally.
you don't have to do a thing but need us, and say the word.
we're here for you. ♥
~ellie

S

Sharn

farther we pray for this beautiful soul to awaken with bountiful health farther we turn to you with our hopes in our heart's please farther return this beautiful soul to us and give her the perfect fresh new health please farther we pray in Jesus name we ask in thus time of need in your name we pray, Amen.

C

Chezz

Praying for your mom!

P

PAR410

Thank you all so much for the prayers. There has been some slight improvements in her health but still needs much healing. I pray she continues to show improvements.

I appreciate all of you for taking time to pray for her. May God bless all of you.

Thank you.

B

bluebirdchaser

Don't apologize for asking for prayer. We're glad to pray for you and we should. I'm praying for your mother and you and your family.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for your mother and you also in Jesus's name for all Gods loving care, healing and streangth needed.

welcome to cc. :)

God bless
pickles

P

PAR410

Thank you for the continued prayers. We have received some slightly encouraging news from the doctor but still has a long road to any recovery. She is being allowed to wake up more and is more alert but unable to communicate. We (and the doctors) feel she is becoming depressed and don't want her to loose hope. Your prayers are greatly appreciated by my family and if you are able please pray for her continued recovery and strength to fight through this. It seems as if she is contemplating giving up but the doctor says he is hopeful for her eventual recovery from this long battle. Words can not express my appreciation for your positive thoughts.

B

bikerchaz

I'm praying for you and your mom.
God bless

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lord, please be with PAR410's mother at this time. Work one of your incredible miracles for her. The doctors have given her son encouraging news--allow it to continue until she is fully whole and healthy again. Touch her with your healing hands and take all sickness away from her body. Grant her a complete and swift recovery. I pray these things in Jesus' name, amen.

hilo

Jul 14, 2014
prayers for you and your mother. may God bless you both.

S

saywhat

par410 I am going right now to ask our heavenly father in jesus' name and will you do so also in jesus' name to create a miracle for you're mother with healing no matter how and that we know it came from our heavenly father through jesus. And will you also pray for my mother her name is dorothy kearney for a miracle the same way and hopefully we can share the good news.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Continueing to pray for your mom and all your family in Jesus's name.

God bless
pickles

P

PAR410

Thank you all again for the continued prayers of healing however the Lord called her home a couple days ago. She did so peacefully and comfortably and was able to communicate that was what she wanted. Again the prayers have meant so to me and I sincerely than you all.