Prayer for small group

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

Fubario

Hey guys, I wanted to report God is good and He is good and Jesus is good and that life has still got good in it!

I am doing much better thanks to your prayers and thanks to Jesus blood and the bible, and of course his purging and loving trials. I come now to ask of you a small request, that God would in his power and spirit work in the lives of the people of my small group for the church I go to. I pray this because I feel like this group could be more empowered and spirit-led and that we could all use more of the Holy Spirit, and that we could we made holier and holier until we reach perfection in Jesus name. I would also like that each individual would be blessed with the challenges to inspire growth and development in Jesus name, and that God would work wonders in the group and through the group, in Jesus name. Thanks for hearing and reading this petition, take care yall!

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Lifting you and your group up in Jesus's name with praise and thanksgiving.

God bless:)
pickles

F

Fubario

Thanks for the prayer guys, I feel like I need to step it up and do something to make sure we are more focused on Jesus, I also need prayer for healing from drugs I was given in the hospital, they have caused me to be unmotivated and messed up, thanks!

C

cr

Please God, I beg you to show your mighty power and change the lives of the people of Fubario`s small group. Please lord bless each individual with the challenges that might come along the way and may this trigger growth in her community. Please lord, also make miracles happen to this group of people.

C

CHRISTENE

Prayed,

Glory be to God.