Prayer for success in work and studies

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Chosen808

Sep 3, 2023
Good day, I'm asking for prayer for Dwayne St George to have success in his work and studies please.

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
Man moons ago when I was working before, I became head of security for the first company I worked for, there were a lot of smart people ahead of me, I thought if I worked harder than them, keep my ears open and my mouth shut, I could get into the position I was really seeking.

I had my goal, now the only question is to make myself successful was I willing to put in the hard work necessary to get it? YES!!!! And within only 2 years I received my reward! Prayer is not about good work ethics; prayers is about the wisdom from the Lord to keep one's ears open to the Lord and follow in his wisdom rather than one's own! YOU!!!!

And you alone decide for yourself, and you receive the rightful reward you choose! The mistakes others made working much longer in the company than I did were the following. 1. They talked bad about both the company and their boss. 2. They were hardly ever on time and left as soon as they could. And last but sure not least!! They were all about self rather than those they worked with!