prayer for wisdom

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Psalmy

I am so lost... I need wisdom and fellowship with a good bunch of Christians...

Keenen

Apr 20, 2012
l.facebook.com
I will pray for you. If you need wisdom read Proverbs in the bible. If you don't have a bible click here. Talk to God and he will help you. I will fellowship with you. I will send you a friend request. :)

W

woodl

I am so lost... I need wisdom and fellowship with a good bunch of Christians...
Yes Proverbs is a great place to start. Wisdom is the word of God and if you'll read it and seek it, God will deliver it. He will give you what your heart seeks. Put your trust in Jesus, it will be your best move. May the Lord bless you in your search.

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
Hi, Psalmy, welcome to the site, Sister :)

You can ask God for wisdom, He is happy to give it out :). You could also ask Jesus to fill you with The Holy Spirit, also know as "The Comforter" :)

It's nice to have you here!

P

Psalmy

thank you so much

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Welcome to cc psalmy! :)
You are in my prayers in Jesus for all you need and ask.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

P

Psalmy

Thank you and God Bless you

N

Nancyer

Praise God, be thankful, and I too will pray you receive the fellowship you desire.

Do you attend church? I pray you have or find a genuine, loving, supportive and compassionate church family.

(btw LOVE your Avatar:)

S

shekaniah

Good job on your prayer for wisdom!
God wants to give it to us freely!
Prayers sent...