Prayer for wisdom

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shekaniah

Thank you all for your prayers, i read a bit of proverbs but honestly i was a little lazy today. But tomorrow will be better i made a promise to god - to find wisdom and help people and i am going to keep it. I also hope to inspire others to search for wisdom, because it really makes reading the bible fun. when you are searching for knowledge to better yourself the bible is an amzing thing to have. Everyone keep strong and don't be afraid to stand out and be different- if everyone were normal that would be boring:D
It looks like the prayer for wisdom is working already!
Amen and praise the Lord!
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah :D

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
i was angry at someone here and i spoke out of anger, a voice in my head said it was rightious anger because this person who i will not say who says bad things about god. He thinks he is being godly but he isn't. I know though it was not rightious anger, everything i said or at least a lot of it may have been true but it is not my place to say them. So i used the wisdom i found in proverbs- A hot tempered man stirs up dissension but a patient man calms a quarrel. proverbs 15:18 I apolagized on that thread and admitted i was wrong to say what i did. everyone learn from my mistake never speak out of anger but if you do apoligize asap. if the anger is still inside you after you said things from anger that means what you did was not good and you need to apolagize before the devil uses that anger

J

JessW

Very true Blain and God will hear your prayer. Amen.