Prayer if you want.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
I have a new found friend that is looking for a good church to join. Would give him mine but he doesn't live near me. I am asking for people to pray that he finds a good church with a suitable community. For every church he has joined (to my understanding) is cold to his touch.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
Also even if you do not pray for this man. Pray for others going through the same situation. Because churches that are warm loving and nice (in my opinion) are hard to come by. So pray that the churches change back to their old ways and that new and old members become loving to one and other like brother and sister. Not like its just a way to get into heaven. But like church is a place that you can finally stop worrying about worldly things and be around others to improve our knowledge. And that we grow like a family to keep each other warm - on the strait and narrow path. But more so that we grow friendships because we all know how cold anyplace is without a hand to lean on. That's one of the reasons i found God was so I always had a hand. But having a human hand doesn't hurt. :p

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Your freind and all seeking are in my prayers in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless:)
pickles

J

jkalyna

THE LORD LEADS US INTO GREEN PASTURES. BELIEVING FOR A GOOD PLACE OF WORSHIP AND FELLOWSHIP.

Attachments

N

Nancyer

I have prayed for the Lord to lead this man to a good solid church that will love and accept him and give him the spiritual guidance he needs and desires. May all people earnestly seeking the love of the Lord and fellowship of other believers in the House of the Lord receive the direction of their paths to churches that will minister to their needs.

Amen, Amen!