Prayer is Needed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TaylorRomans

I have so many needs yall I know God can supply I'm praying and I just need some more to pray with me causer when a group of two or more bind in unity no matter the miles God is will them and hears them and will be around them.

Anyway
1) my Pastor has heart surgery awhile back and they haven't been able to get his blood count back up and they took his spleen and gallbladder out also and it didn't work so just pray for him

2) I been going through a lot lately so keep my in your prayers

3) my Dad still in need of a heart transplant...........

4) last This is kinda selfish but it will help me so much I am entering into this scholarship contest for 30,000 dollars so just pray you know that God be with my entry and I win.....

Thanks So much you guys

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Father you see the needs here, thank you for answering, healing ,and for hearing this prayer
In Jesus name amen

Apr 14, 2011
I would be able to pray for the first three but the other one is not kind of selfish it is selfish. God is not a genie and is not a vending machine, but if you want me to pray that the entry makes it to them and they would make the best decision whether you win or not, then that would be a prayer that would be worth praying for.

Your prayers have been sent to heaven!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praing in Jesus for all needs you have set here and all you ask. :)

God bless
pickles

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
May you be comforted and strengthened always.

May your loved one's be healed.

Peace and Blessings in the name of Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

P

psychomom

Taylor...my heart is pounding because I dislike conflict of any kind, but I have to respectfully disagree with Will. (sorry, Will!) :(

I have prayed for each thing you asked for (especially your dad! I'm so sorry!), but I don't think it's selfish to ask Your Abba for what you need, beloved!
You ask with the attitude that shows you understand it may be God's will to give that scholarship to someone else, but we are told to petition the Lord for what we need. :)
Perhaps the Lord will say, "No", but God forbid! we do not have because we do not ask, right? :)
When we come to Him with a humble heart, He is delighted!
And as a parent, I have to say how sad it would make me if one of my kiddos needed something I could give them, but went without feeling it was too selfish to ask me for it. :(

So I pray for each need, and ask our Father to supply those needs according to His will.
with a mother's love,
ellie

S

shekaniah

Taylor...my heart is pounding because I dislike conflict of any kind, but I have to respectfully disagree with Will. (sorry, Will!) :(

I have prayed for each thing you asked for (especially your dad! I'm so sorry!), but I don't think it's selfish to ask Your Abba for what you need, beloved!
You ask with the attitude that shows you understand it may be God's will to give that scholarship to someone else, but we are told to petition the Lord for what we need. :)
Perhaps the Lord will say, "No", but God forbid! we do not have because we do not ask, right? :)
When we come to Him with a humble heart, He is delighted!
And as a parent, I have to say how sad it would make me if one of my kiddos needed something I could give them, but went without feeling it was too selfish to ask me for it. :(

So I pray for each need, and ask our Father to supply those needs according to His will.
with a mother's love,
ellie
Agreeing in prayer, Amen