Prayer need to have my event be successful, gets investors invest in my new company.

• Thread starter UpstateNYChristianBro
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

UpstateNYChristianBro

Please pray for my event that is being held TODAY. It is at 4pm to 7pm at a Cafe (Christian owned) and my event is an investors' party for my new company launch which is officially begins since this is Spring and it is related. It is a new RV company. After a few setbacks such as my father never will help me with businesses as usual and that is the way my family is. Greed but more importantly I want them to see I am successful.

It is my last chance to get up there since I am 50 years old now. I am very creative and jobs are hard for me to get because no companies are hiring me (never mind about the recession or the weird economy we are having). Please pray this is my last hope. I have been trying to start a company for years! Many companies come and go.

I will need 12 million dollars for first year start of my company.

Thank you for praying for me to have this successful. While you read this, I am sure you want to reply. I appreciate you do not reply. Just read and pray for me. There is a reason for that. I am way sensitive regarding to hearing what people have to say and I do not want to hear it.

Thank you.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

U

UpstateNYChristianBro

Event is a failure. I am out of business. Am selling all of my art and design work I have saved up since age 8 and am going to burn them all after I return from my vacation to see my father in Mexico. The company is up for sale for one million dollars including all designs I did in past 42 years plus brochure collection, all of my art supplies, stools, drafting table, etc. I am retiring.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Mark 10:21Jesus looked at him and loved him. “One thing you lack,” he said. “Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

The fact that you would burn these things is why your business failed. Humble yourself and give all you have to the poor, and you will succeed.