Prayer Needed for Healing:)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 23, 2012
My sister grandma is 73 years old, and 2 months ago she suffered a heart attack, she went to the hostipal to get putted on oxygen, she went back home 2 weeks later, but now she is now back in the hostipal and is still on oxygen, she needs a new pacemaker and her family needs the finance money:( she is not doing very well, and there is a change that she is going to pass away soon:( i have a feeling that she is going to die soon, and i also have a feeling that she is not going to make it any longer:(

B

BarlyGurl

Is the grandma saved by Jesus Christ? Do you know?

Dec 23, 2012
Yes she is:) her family is christian:)

B

BarlyGurl

Well then Mike98...
It is very sad to loose a loved one... and I happen to think my grandma is especially special. However... this grandma is going to be in Heaven and will again be reunited with all the members of her christian family. I am sure grandma will be missed but what a wonderful comfort to know... it is only for a while and then to be united again in heaven...REJOICE!

Dec 23, 2012
She is not dead, she is still alive:) but she is hanging in there though

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray with you for your grandma. Its not over until God says its over. God bless

Jun 19, 2011
Praying for your family and the grandma in this tough time. God bless!

C

choZn

I have prayed for your grandma Gods gentle hand of strength and mercy to carry her through this time. I also pray peace for you and your loved ones as well as comfort and support from both the saints of this earth and beyond.

Dec 23, 2012
Thank you so much guys:) god bless all of you:)

Adrianv125

Jan 17, 2011
Praying for you my brother. The Lord will never leave you nor forsake you!

Dec 23, 2012
Amen, thank you guys so much:) god bless all of you guys:)

S

Stephen

Praying for you and your family. My Grandmother will not be with us much longer but I have great joy in knowing she is a child of God and she will be with our Father never knowing sickness or death again. Losing a loved one is still very tough and I pray for you and yours if He decides to take her home.

Dec 23, 2012
Thank you Stephen, and i am sorry for your grandmother too:( i will be praying for her:)