Prayer needed for me and my family

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

FReneeR00

My stepmom is like a real mom to me. My birth mother left me when I was 2 months old and now I have a loving mom again. She has always been a happy person but on December 3rd of last year, my grandpa died (her dad) He had to be taken off life support which is always hard but he kept struggling for breath afterword and it just made it worse. She is very upset and hurt about this so if you could all pray for my mother, my grandma, and my great grandma, And me, I would greatly appreciate it.

M

MTplainsman

I prayed for all of you. I also pray you find your way to the Lord in all of this too. Now is the time my friend. Allow Christ to comfort you and heal you. I really feel for you during this hard time. Please pray to The Lord and tell him take all your problems into his hands. Accept him as your savior, that he died for you and you will see what he will do for life and others around you. Trust me on this, and more importantly trust in him.

I noticed you are new and spiritually undecided right now, but you have made your way here, and may the seed in you be watered. I hope you stick around here so we may get to know you better. There are a lot of fine people more than willing to help you along, just give us a chance. God bless you and your entire family. Joel

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Please remember death is very hard, and you don't ever just "get over it". But you can learn to live again. People grieve in different ways, and for a parent or spouse, the pain can take a year or more to get over.

Be supportive of your mom, and helpful. Keep on loving these people. But understand that they are going to be sad for a long, long time.

If there is still abnormally excessive grief after a year, they might want to get some professional help, or go to a grief support group.

Praying for you to be strong through this difficult time, and for your mom, grandma and great grandma to find peace again one day.