Prayer Needed Please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NewlyLeigh

I am a single mom of three that after losing her job has been in a homeless situation since May of last year. I am applying for social housing as well as a program that helps single mothers go back to college as well as provides daycare and housing,I have always worked in the trades but realize obtaing a home I can afford will give us true stability. I am asking in your prayers so that we are able to obtain affordable housing as this is a barrier.

Thank you so much for your prayers.

K

Kefa52

God bless you that you are working on helping yourself. You are in my prayers.

N

NewlyLeigh

Thanks so much Kefa

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God, I pray that you give your hand of provision to Leigh. May you meet all her needs as she trust in you and brings her children up knoing of your love, mercy and grace. In Yeshua's name son of the most high I pray let it be.

S

shekaniah

Praying for you and your family :)

L

lost45

i will prey for you my god grace and mercy cover you and your,s

P

psychomom

Abba, thank You for this lady and for her little ones.
I ask that You move any obstacles in the way of good housing for them.
Please provide, just as You said You will.
Thank You for always keeping Your promises. ♥
I ask, too, that Leigh's heart be encouraged, and that her faith grow as a result of waiting for Your deliverance.
May her children see You move in their favor, and may that benefit their trust in You.
All things for Your glory, in Jesus' Name.

Leigh, please, as you can, keep in touch?

love,
ellie

N

NewlyLeigh

Thank you all for your prayers~ I am praying everyday and putting my faith in God that he will provide an affordable home for me and my children. Knowing that you all are praying for me gives me strength. I have also asked God for the power of the Holy Spirit to carry us through this hard time.
Thank you Ellie, Shekanah, Shilo and Kefa, I truly appriciate all your prayers.

I prayed before I went to sleep and dreamt of a beautiful orange tree full of blossoms, I'm hoping it means something. I have faith that God is going to put my family where we are supposed to be. I am giving us over to the hands of God.

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Leigh, that's wonderful :). Jesus can turn our messed up lives into such treasure; it's unthinkable! There's a song that came to mind as I read your post. I'll post it here for you and your family.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8Ud34hc_l0[/video]

K

katchel7

You are in my prayers, God bless

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Leigh, my husband and I were in the same situation years ago.
It was hard work, but God brought so many blessings for our faith, and restored us far more than we hoped for. :)

You and your children are in my daily prayers for all asked for and more in Jesus's name. :)

welcome to cc! :):):)

God bless
pickles

N

NewlyLeigh

Thank you Jilly- the song was so sweet thank you!, Pickles-its good to know someone was in the same situation and made it out... gives me so much hope especially for days like today when I feel 'knocked down' and Katchel for your prayers- So much thanks.
Thanks to God for the internet being accesable here- not having much of my own network anymore- ive isolated myself tons because of my situation, this is a bigger help than you all know. Please keep us in your prayers- I am praying for a miracle.