Prayer needed please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Denise441325

My daughter has a daughter named Lexie 13 years old and they need prayer. Lexie got mixed up with a boy that does not have the best reputation and has led her down the wrong path in life. My daughter refused to let her see this boy any longer but they have gone behind their back to see each. At this point Lexie hates her parents and does not want to life at home with her parent anymore. This boy has hit my grand daughter and is very controlling over her. My little Lexie is obsessed with this boy. We need prayers to God to help. He has made the comment that he hopes she gets her pregnant so her parents will have to let them see each other. Please pray!!

E

everystrangerisafriend

WOW ... just wow... O_O

we'll be praying for you

D

Denise441325

Thank you very much!

U

Ugly

We have a section just for Prayer Requests, you may want to rethink posting this there, instead. This section is more of a light hearted section and may not get as many responses for prayer.

J

J-Kay

My daughter has a daughter named Lexie 13 years old and they need prayer. Lexie got mixed up with a boy that does not have the best reputation and has led her down the wrong path in life. My daughter refused to let her see this boy any longer but they have gone behind their back to see each. At this point Lexie hates her parents and does not want to life at home with her parent anymore. This boy has hit my grand daughter and is very controlling over her. My little Lexie is obsessed with this boy. We need prayers to God to help. He has made the comment that he hopes she gets her pregnant so her parents will have to let them see each other. Please pray!!
Denise: I will be praying for Lexie. You didn't say how old the guy is she is seeing, but
she certainly needs prayer for protection. I feel sad because 13 is far too young for her
to be 'seeing' a guy anyway. I also know as a grandmother myself, the love and concern
you have for Lexie. So, in the event they do move your prayer request over to prayer
request section, I want you to know I understand and will pray for her safety. God knows
how your heart aches for her. May He also comfort you as well. In Jesus' name I pray.

S

Siberian_Khatru

We have a section just for Prayer Requests, you may want to rethink posting this there, instead. This section is more of a light hearted section and may not get as many responses for prayer.
True dat. Praying for you anyway, Denise. :)

D

Denise441325

Thank you for your prayers! The Lord is working quickly on this one.

The boy is the same age as my little Lexie. Her parents will still be getting a restraining order against him. I will now move my msg. To prayer request. Ty Ty Ty TyTy

S

Siberian_Khatru

Thank you for your prayers! The Lord is working quickly on this one.

The boy is the same age as my little Lexie. Her parents will still be getting a restraining order against him. I will now move my msg. To prayer request. Ty Ty Ty TyTy
13 is the new 21, eh? God bless, Denise!