Prayer Needed. Satan wants my Sister and Brother and is Winning!!!!

• Thread starter Richard-the-lion-heart
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Richard-the-lion-heart

Hello Guys,

Im Richard and 20 from Britain

I was brought up with my brother and sister Ben and Amber. Both have kids now and Ben is married!

Amber has my nephew Josh and Niece Millie
Ben has Olivia and Grace

We all have different dads but was all brought up as one! My mother is a very strong mother who has always provided and worked herself to the edge to provide for our needs although this has crossed the mind of my siblings as they where spoilt in love and not always materialistic things.

as the years past they became more distant and rebellious.

Ben left home at 16 and joined the army ( I Missed him very much & waited upon his return at my window after school every day) once he left the army he got married and basically abandoned my mother who has no-one and started a family with his wife and he now classes her family as his own. My mum cries herself to sleep and this has broken her heart, he no longer calls to say hello, not even on birthdays anymore or Christmas which was great to see him when he did but this slowly died of.

My sister is very lost and confused, she was 19 when she had her fist child followed by another shortly after, she is now with a guy who I know very little about apart from he is a bit weird so Ive been tolled.
She's speeding through life to fast and looking for answers where there is none, trying to satisfy herself with materialistic things, holidays and men.

She no longer speaks to me or my mum either, she says we didn't help her when she needed it most and now its to late basically.

I'm the last of the three and my mum lives with me, it saddens me that my mum is nearly 55 she has been on holiday once and she barely has more than enough money to see her through the month, no decent clothes to put on her beautiful back and a car that is only running on gods power!! She has sacrificed everything all her life for her children and still manages to smile everyday and offer her help to ANYONE.

She saved a women's life aged 34 who was nearly dead from taking drugs, my mum took her in when her family gave up on her for 6 months then sent her to christian Rehab.. she is now 2 years clean and preaching the word of god and has now been re-united with her daughter

She has brought me up even though I have put her through hell and back.

She provides care for those who are most vulnerable (Mental health nurse)

She has lost 5 jobs in the past 3 years due to opening her mouth to those who do not do there job properly.

we have moved house 13 times in the past 4 Years.

Please give words of wisdom and pray for my my mother Angela.

Pray for Ben, Amber, Millie, Josh, Grace and Olivia.

Pray for me to keep strong during my battle against the spiritual forces of Evil.

Lord give me guidance

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

xxxxxxx

F

fireofpassion

Is there any way on here where we can talk privately
About this given situation?
I will keep you up in pray ricky x

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Thank you Father for drawing them into your kingdom and for a quick work, in Jesus name all for your glory!

D

dmdave17

Dear friend,

The close to your post really says it all. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!" You must believe that with all your heart and try to face each day with the knowledge that Jesus will be there, walking by your side and never leaving you.

The Apostle, Peter, told us, "Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." (1 Perter 5:6-7) Because, "And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast." (1 Peter 5:10)

You have a large burden to carry right now, but I firmly believe that God will never give us more than we can handle Continue to pray and ask God to intervene in your brother's and sister's lives, to lead them away from the influence of the devil. But keep in mind that God has a plan, and it may not coincide with the timetable you have set in your mind. Trust him to fulfill his promise made in Romans 8:28, "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

With respect to your mother, you may feel that her life of service has gone pretty much unrewarded, but God has a different perspecttive. Our Lord and Savior made it very plain; “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." (Matthew 6:19-21)

You may be assured that your mother will be richly rewarded when she stand before the jusgment seat of Christ.

God be with you. Stand strong and put your faith in Him. He has promised each one of us, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." (Joshua 1:5)

D

dru

I'll prau for you asap.cheerup your mom still has you not to say that there is no hope for your siblings just pray for them or even confront them about the matter but in a loving way and remind them how your mom stuck out her neck for them and how she cries for them.

D

dru

Btw,Sorry for the english and punctuation,i speak swahili.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will praying for all of you. God bless

C

chuinchoy

A sound marriage, the one that follows God's principle, is the foundation to a healthy/happy family. How can there be happiness when the foundation is not right? I guess that you have to bring your problem to god in prayer. Ask your church to pray with you. For, Jesus told us that when there is 2 or more people praying in my name, I will listen to their prayers. Lets pray that God will do the necessarily healing. GOD BLESS.

R

Richard-the-lion-heart

Thank you for your kind support I will put all into practice and rebuild the foundations of my relationship with the big I AM! " Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me."

Oct 11, 2012
You know, it seems when God has a great purpose for people, that's when the Devil tries to tempt them the most. I believe the more Satan comes after you, the closer you are to a great blessing! Your brother and sister may be struggling, but they will come out of this feeling more blessed than ever! God doesn't let us bear any burden that is too mighty for us, and although your family is struggling, does not mean they will not pull through this. If anything, they'll come out much better on the other side. I suggest you continue to pray for your family and have unwavering faith that God is going to handle it. Pray for peace in your mind and lay this burden at his feet. When the almighty God is on your side, watching over your family, there is no reason to stress. I know its easier said than done, but remember He can do all things!

I will pray for you as well, Sister. God bless!

Dec 16, 2012
You know, it seems when God has a great purpose for people, that's when the Devil tries to tempt them the most. I believe the more Satan comes after you, the closer you are to a great blessing! Your brother and sister may be struggling, but they will come out of this feeling more blessed than ever! God doesn't let us bear any burden that is too mighty for us, and although your family is struggling, does not mean they will not pull through this. If anything, they'll come out much better on the other side. I suggest you continue to pray for your family and have unwavering faith that God is going to handle it. Pray for peace in your mind and lay this burden at his feet. When the almighty God is on your side, watching over your family, there is no reason to stress. I know its easier said than done, but remember He can do all things!

I will pray for you as well, Sister. God bless!
SUPPORT! 100%

R

Richard-the-lion-heart

I Also agree !! My sister and Brother are not saved
I strongly believe all your prayers will help in this Battle and I thank you, I'm new on here and its great to know there are others out there who think and act as I do. I actually couldn't wait to finish work today to get home and speak with people of light.

MYBOOTS, I will pray for you tonight for healing <3 x

Oct 27, 2012
Very warm greetings, Richard-the-lion-heart! Indeed you are a most courageous young man and you are to be Congratulated for that wholeheartedly! Your taking care of your dear Mother and being with her speaks volumes for your very kind heart, courage, and Love you have for her even in the face of adversity. Know that God is seeing your actions towards your Mother and He will surely bless you more than you will ever know!

It is unfortunate that your brother and sister have turned from speaking to your Mother as you have advised us of. They do not know the inner harm they are causing to themselves but perhaps in due time they will understand. By ostracizing your Mom they are going against God's Fifth Commandment "Honor Thy Father and Thy Mother." She is the one who gave them their very life and brought them into the world. It appears that they may have little sentiment of that fact which is very wrong of them. But they aren't here to defend their actions so we can only pray that they change their way of thinking and their behavior towards their Mom with the help of God and that they will come back to the family and the ONLY Mom that they will ever have in their life which is why they should do all in their power to help and support her while she is still here.

Your Mother is obviously such a wonderful Mother and person! I salute her for doing all that you have told us about that she has done to provide for her family. God will surely not give her more than she is capable of handling and will bless her many times over. I will surely pray for that.

Your subject mentions that you seek prayer because Satan wants your sister and brother. I don't know if they are BORN AGAIN, that is, Saved, or not but there is a good thread dealing exactly with that matter. You may wish to visit the thread that reads:

"From Satanist to Christian (My Testimony)" that can be found in the "Testimonies" forum of the Chat Rooms. I have written my comments there as well.

Keep your chin up, Richard! The sky is always the darkest just before the light. Know that God is with you and would never leave you! No doubt He will make your brother and sister realize their mistakes so that they will have the opportunity to correct them. You are in my prayers.

May God bless you, dear (((((((Richard))))))), and keep you safe and sound and in good health, and may He always provide for you and your dear Mother. Please know that He embraces your Mother with His Divine Love as He does you.

Last edited: