Prayer Needs

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

channing28105

Prayer Requests:

1. I need Prayers because I am having Major Accidents in my pants everyday from the out of control diarrhea
  2. I need prayers because I am having out of control unexplainable diarrhea and this is very bothersome and has been very bothersome and has been upsetting me since I had my RNY Gastric Bypass done in July of 2012
  3. I need prayers because I am having Unexplained Autoimmune Hives every single Day
  4. I need prayers because I am having problems with Anxiety every single day
  5. I need prayers because Since I have lost a lot of weight due to my RNY Gastric Bypass My Clothes are way too Big and is Falling off and Because I do not have a Job I have no money to get some used Size 26 and Size 24 Jeans
  6. I Need Prayers For someone who has Good Used Size 26 Jeans and Good used Size 24 jeans that they are wanting to give to a place like Goodwill or salvation army to please help me have some Jeans

Channing

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You are in my prayers in Jesus.

Hugs and God bless
pickles