Prayer please, friends and I under a ton of attack from the enemy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 20, 2003
Cliffnotes version: I met a guy at work who was homeless so I let him stay here on my couch. He repayed me by stealing my checkbooks, Sally's (landlady) credit cards and meds, then moved in with my friend Krys and manipulated people in her house, then stayed at Thomas' house and stole his checks and deposited some in his account. So we had him charged today and in retaliation he broke into Thomas' house and stole his laptop. Laptop has all Thomas' finals stuff on it for his masters that is due tonight. We need this thing back bad. Pray all of this kid David's lies come to light and we get our things back, especially Thomas' laptop. Oh and also keep Thomas in prayer for some bogus charges the kid stirred up.

Thanks!

Oh and pray that Thomas is healed. He's got leukemia and yeah, he's not feeling super great and this hellish week hasn't helped

Nov 20, 2003
David was taken away in handcuffs and is facing multiple felony charges. Justice was done tonight and God is good :D

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus, for all healing and restoration for all harmed, and for salvation for david.
Praying also for Thomas, for all healing and streangth needed.

God bless
pickles

Nov 20, 2003
His booking photo looks like a scared and frightened little boy. I can't help but feel pity for him and all he's thrown away. I hope he finds Jesus as well as learns from all of this.