prayer please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

sandtigeress

Apr 29, 2013
We are in the last stages bevor real seperation.
I have put books in boxes.
My SO is in the other room, deciding what to throw out.

I am so confussed by all of it. I have cried so much in the last half year.

Please lord guard and guide us.
Please don't let us do something wrong.
(for all who do not know, my SO is pushing for the seperation)

Please can you pray for us, that we find ourselves again and realy talk
and that he can see me again, for the woman i am, for the partner i can be
and see the love that there still is and can be again.

We are so unshure in our behavious, when we are being together.

F

FreedomX

dear god please guid them to the right decision to be together
and guard them forever.

amen

H

hattiebod

I am sorry to hear things have come to this situation for you both. I pray that the Lord will be lifted up despite the turmoil, that you will fully rely on Him For your choices, align yourself to Him. I join you in trusting in Him for a miracle of healing and restoration over your marriage. I pray that you will draw ever close to your husband, being able to communicate openly and honestly, re building your relationship bigger, better and stronger than it was, in His name. Christs love will be displayed through you at this time in a mighty, unmistakable way. Rejoice in Gods love for you, in all ways and at all times. Keep Him your focus, in your speech, your actions and in ALL ways acknowledge Him. God Bless you, may you know how precious you are to your Father, that He loves you with an all consuming love and that He can turn all things to good for those who love Him. Immerse yourself in the promises God has for you and your husband, speak them, pray over them and trust in them. God Bless you and hold you close, <><

S

simplyme_bekah

Are you married? The Lord is with you if you are His child and He will guide you and heal you and bring joy and happiness back into your life, this painful stuff is only for a season sweetie. Lord I pray and ask that you bring restoration to this marriage and that you bring love back to life in her husbands heart for her. I pray that your hand be over their marriage and that you bless it and that you heal their marriage I ask on Jesus name, amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Huge hugs, praying for you and all you ask in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless
pickles

B

bobo

Dear Lord please fill this mans heart with nothing but love for her fill his eyes with nothing but admiration for her fill his hole body with the want of being with her and please bring them back to geather lord and make them happy and thankfull for each other amen

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
May I suggest something others may not agree with? You're both open wounds and grating on each other at this point. Familiarity breeds contempt, absence makes the heart grow fonder right? Agree to the seperation on the provision that you date once a week. Go to lunch, have dinner, see a movie, but the other 6 days you stay out of each others way. You both need breathing room, and my money says by the 3rd or 4th date things will start changing.

Praying for you, and for the many many who share your situation these days. In the Name of Jesus may the destroyer be bound and silenced here.

W

Water1944

I'm so sorry, I have been where you are.Have you talked to a pastor or therapist so you can sort out your feelings? I'm praying for you.